CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2016 - Your ideal Snow entry thread

5 hours ago, Covi said:

I disagree. The best prize is any of them and the fun of the contest. :wub:

Agreed. While Prize D has the most figs so far, I think this raffle in general has gotten better and better every year. It's incredibly generous and I look forward to entering again this year if CopMike decides to keep the tradition going!

My Manatee prize C arrived the other day. Thank you CopMike and Lego. It was a pleasant surprise to find in my mailbox and the figs are great too. Keep up the good work you do.

When E arrives at my house, I'll be sure to let people know the details.   Given the speed of the USPS, I think they're transporting them via the "strapped to a blind squirrel" method.:grin:

3 hours ago, Mofo Jones said:

When E arrives at my house, I'll be sure to let people know the details.   Given the speed of the USPS, I think they're transporting them via the "strapped to a blind squirrel" method.:grin:

I don't think E & F have already shipped. Copmike will probably post here when the last 2 waves have shipped.

That's a possibility.  There was one manatee F winner who already has his prize, but I think that is because he also lives in Sweden.  That winner didn't want to post details yet so the contents remain a mystery.

Batman & friends and the Manatee just arrived here in Canada! Thanks again CopMike! Thanks to Eurobricks! More power!

My Manatee D arrived here a couple days ago. I finally got to open it! Thank you so much, all of these minifigs were ones I never imagined that I would own! Thank you!

Manatee E & F has been spotted swimming out of lake Sweden and heading out on a round-the-world trip :grin:!

And for those who have received their manatees and to those who soon will - please consider the meaning of the business card inside also, it would be highly appriciated!

Many thanks CopMike for my prize A manatee which swam all the way to Australia and then camped out in my postbox for a few days!!! Very much appreciated!!

14 hours ago, CopMike said:

Manatee E & F has been spotted swimming out of lake Sweden and heading out on a round-the-world trip :grin:!

And for those who have received their manatees and to those who soon will - please consider the meaning of the business card inside also, it would be highly appriciated!

Done as soon as Manatee-B reached my shore.

Manatee E has crossed the North Sea and arrived at my doorstep in Belgium.

Since the fellow manatees E are still making their journey towards the other doorsteps I will not yet reveil anything yet. (You can always ask me through PM)

Thanks again CopMike for running this event and making this possible.

Spoiler

33040933123_1456124afa_c.jpg

Manatee E has arrived in Belgium, thanks Copmike.

And done as requested on the card :) 

Manatee F has crossed the sea and found it's way to my doorstep :classic:

Thanks a lot CopMike for organizing the raffle and sending such a cool prize!

For those who want to know prize F click on the spolier below:

the 4 male ghostbusters including proton packs and 1 slimed torso + head

Edited by Swan Dutchman

Woohoo. Manatee E has arrived and I couldn't have wished for a better prize. :wub:

Thanks Mike! :sweet:

Manatee E just arrived in the Netherlands. Awesome! Very cool minifigs. Thanks, CopMike!

Manatee E has arrived and it is wonderful! A character is missing their tail but it does not detract from the prize and I am so grateful for another wonderful year of the raffle :)

A certain Manatte has arrived, at my doorstep! Thanks so much for the figures Copmike, they look amazing!

I returned home after a very long day last night and found a nice package with Manatee E sitting on my table - what a great surprise! They can swim pretty fast, I see. :classic: I opened it today and the prize is great; something I wished for but would have never bought myself. Thank you CopMike so much! :sweet: Now off to LEGO Ideas to support certain project...   

Manatee F arrived in Chicago-land today! Thanks again CopMike!

Spoiler

*a note to all other Manatee F winners, I received 4 extra black lightsaber handles. If I got yours I'm sorry!