CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2016 - Your ideal Snow entry thread

I was just thinking the same. Anxiously checking this thread every day to see if my baby manatee has turned into some nice ABS plastic yet :D

43 minutes ago, Legofin2012 said:

Any day now, can't wait to find out ! :sweet:

Also can't rem if I thanked CopMike, but anyway a huge thank you to him for setting it all up! :classic:

Edited by Garmetrowolf

1 hour ago, Mofo Jones said:

If you are a winner who hasn't yet sent a PM to CopMike with your name and address, you should do so soon. 

I don't know if I want the prize yet?

Edited by Artanis I

22 minutes ago, Artanis I said:

I don't know if I want the prize yet? (10 weeks later...)

That's kind of rude. It's a free gift, so I would just be grateful and accept it no matter what it is. You can always trade it later if you so wish.

In other words: Don't look a gift manatee in the mouth.

In the "rules" it says you take or you don't, so what's wrong with saying "give it to someone else who missed out"?

Oh geez, I just realized I may have forgotten which prize I got. (I think it was B?) And the calendar's empty… does anyone have a list of the winners/ which prize letter they got?

Will have to sharpen my manatee differentiating skills in the future… :laugh:

1 hour ago, Artanis I said:

In the "rules" it says you take or you don't, so what's wrong with saying "give it to someone else who missed out"?

Nothing, I suppose. Just the way you said it earlier sounded a bit negative.

37 minutes ago, Zoshi said:

Oh geez, I just realized I may have forgotten which prize I got. (I think it was B?) And the calendar's empty… does anyone have a list of the winners/ which prize letter they got?

Will have to sharpen my manatee differentiating skills in the future… :laugh:

Hm, good point... After all this time I forgot my prize too...:look:

4 hours ago, Artanis I said:

I don't know if I want the prize yet?

Like Oky said, it's free LEGO. What if it's the best thing ever or a fig you either have or want more of?  I'd just accept it no matter what it is.  If you don't want it, I'd suggest that after you receive it, you pass it on to somebody else and don't hassle CopMike about it. :)

SilentWolf, thanks for the screenshot! :D 

1 hour ago, SilentWolf said:

Here is a screenshot I took so I could remember what I won this year. 

Thanks! Looks like I did get manatee B. :classic:

On 10/01/2017 at 9:22 PM, CopMike said:

Update:

Due to a very big work load on our beloved company the last figs won´t arrive to me until mid february! And I really won´t know what exactly will be the prize pool until then so now I have time to print the adress labels and prepare for sorting & packing! To be continued!

Did they finalise all the figure parts yet?

It seems like my B-Manatee has swum the fastest!

I'm not spoiling the prize, but I'm very happy about it.

Thanks once again to Copmike and everyone at Eurobricks.

I got my Manatee A and it looks awesome :wub: thank you CopMike for organising this great tradition every year!

Spoiler

32384687434_087bbb14ea_c.jpg

I too was very pleasantly surprised when I got home today :wub: I really wasn't expecting the amount I got, interested in seeing the other prizes though, manatee A looks wonderful too :grin:

Spoiler

Manatee B: all 6 minifigs from the new ghostbusters Ecto 1 & 2 set, with backpacks. Fantastic minifigs I very much doubt I would of owned without this :wub:

So a huge thanks to CopMike, the suspense this year was unexpectedly fun :grin: 

However I do seem to have received a few of the wrong parts, this is mostly unfortunate for the other manatee B winner who also received the wrong parts as they now can't fully build what they got... But of course this is fully understandable as I can imagine it was very difficult to put all the packages together, but if ever the person who got the other parts wants to swap for the right ones contact me, although to be honest it would probably cost more in postage than to buy the parts off bricklink :grin: 

Edited by Legofin2012

24 minutes ago, Legofin2012 said:

However I do seem to have received a few of the wrong parts, this is mostly unfortunate for the other manatee B winner who also received the wrong parts as they now can't fully build what they got... 

There should be parts for two versions of a certain Dr V - one slimed, one not slimed, could that be what you mean?

52 minutes ago, CopMike said:

There should be parts for two versions of a certain Dr V - one slimed, one not slimed, could that be what you mean?

Not quite, it was to do with the proton packs, I believe there should have been 4 "plates, modified 1 x 2 with clip on top" and 8 black ingots, but instead I received 8 modified clip plates and 4 black ingots, so I'm just assuing someone else received 12 black ingots meaning they won't be able to build the proton packs without the clips, whereas I was still able to. This seems like an easy mistake considering the amount you had to do, and I'm sure whoever received 12 black ingots is fine with it as they're rather cool parts :grin:

But I'm more than happy with what I got, even without the parts for the proton packs, the minifigs are still amazing, and I'm very grateful for the extra bit of Christmas Magic you bring every year :sweet: (And to be honest I'll probably keep the figs intact, but use the proton pack parts for future builds anyway :grin:)

Thanks so much, Cop Mike! I also received these great minifigs equipped with proton packs.

... and some missing ingots too :classic:

However, I am happy with it, thanks again and don't care about the ingots.

Ok. here's what I received. Am I missing something? (I'm not into this movie and its sets)

Spoiler

dscf4858.jpg

6 hours ago, The Cobra said:

Ok. here's what I received. Am I missing something? (I'm not into this movie and its sets)

Reveal hidden contents

dscf4858.jpg

You seem to have received the same as me, to build the proton packs you can google instructions for Lego Ghostbusters Ecto 1 & 2 (75828), but you'll be left with four 1 x 2 modified plate clips spare, and four black ingots missing, although they're not needed to complete the packs and can easily be replaced with black 1x 2 tiles :classic:

3 hours ago, Legofin2012 said:

You seem to have received the same as me, to build the proton packs you can google instructions for Lego Ghostbusters Ecto 1 & 2 (75828), but you'll be left with four 1 x 2 modified plate clips spare, and four black ingots missing, although they're not needed to complete the packs and can easily be replaced with black 1x 2 tiles :classic:

Thanks! I'll be working on it.

Thanks @CopMike I got my Huge Manatee A today. Not sure what it is, but it certainly looks interesting.

If anyone has a pic of how Huge Manatee goes together I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for organizing this raffel and prizes, always fun!

Andy D

Edited by Andy D