CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2016 - Your ideal Snow entry thread

9 minutes ago, CopMike said:

Well built everyone and lots of great stuff! I'm still waiting for a delivery from Santa so I'll be back with who gets which manatee :grin:!

Happy Xmas to all of you!

Meeeeeerrryyyy Christmas !!!!!

And Thank You!

I love december, it is always a great time in this forum!!!!!!

Well technically Santa is supposed to deliver tonight. :laugh: We shall see if he is on time. I look forward to finding out what Manatee A looks like. :tongue:

Congratulations everyone and thank you Copper Mike. Merry Christmas!

My Humanity! I won :) Very happy here.
Congratulations to all entries and thanks again CopMike. Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

Wa-hoo!!! I'm part of the 25% that got nothing! Congrats to everyone that got something!! :thumbup:  Thanks CopMike for putting this on!!

And I was lucky enough to get picked out from all these wonderfull creations. 
This raffle is a great tradition indeed. Looking forward to it year after year. 

Thanks Mike for continuing this over and over. Much appreciated. 

KlodsBrik. :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the winners. I too was unfortunately in the 25% gang this year, ho well. Better luck next time!

Thanks to CopMike and his elves for the organisation, and a Merry Christmas to all.

Hooray! 

Thanks again, CopMike! This has been a merry tradition... Still waiting for what my manatee will be. :laugh:

Thank you for the contest CopMike! Can't wait for the great manatee unveiling...

I'm just imagining someone going to this thread after the prizes are revealed and wondering why the heck everyone's talking about manatees :laugh:

What has happened? The 2016 calendar is blank again, no winners listed.

A month after I won a prize, I still don't know what it is. This year has been weird.

8 hours ago, Artanis I said:

What has happened? The 2016 calendar is blank again, no winners listed.

A month after I won a prize, I still don't know what it is. This year has been weird.

You won a manatee, don't you remember? :grin: 

And you'll be treated to yet another surprise when your package arrives in the mail. You should know from previous years that patience is the keyword in the Xmas Raffle. You'll never know when it will arrive, but you know that it will arrive and you know that it will be good.

Just now, Rick said:

You won a manatee, don't you remember? :grin: 

And you'll be treated to yet another surprise when your package arrives in the mail. You should know from previous years that patience is the keyword in the Xmas Raffle. You'll never know when it will arrive, but you know that it will arrive and you know that it will be good.

And all those things just make it the best contest every year!

I'm really glad I don't know what we will get. It's exciting!

Thanks! :thumbup: :wub:

O, yeah, the address. Do we send it now or when the prices have been released? I'd imagine if CopMike gets a hundred PMs now with all the addresses he might get a bit overwhelmed. 

1 hour ago, Alfadas said:

O, yeah, the address. Do we send it now or when the prices have been released? I'd imagine if CopMike gets a hundred PMs now with all the addresses he might get a bit overwhelmed. 

I normally do it now, but normally the prices have been taken care of 4-6 weeks ago.

3 hours ago, Alfadas said:

I suppose it is best to wait for a comment from him requesting addresses...