CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2016 - Your ideal Snow entry thread

Here's my entry:

25300924429_8ac006c907.jpg

Jon Snow doing battle with the Abominable Snowman in a snowy area while they're being observed by President Snow and a Snow Golem lurking behind a tree, ready to throw some snowballs :laugh:

:angel_sing: Everything is Awesome! Everything is cool when you're having fun in the snow!
When I think of snow, I always think about all the fun things you can build with it! Being Masterbuilders, the heroes from The Lego Movie are thinking the same thing. Here you can see them building various sculptures out of snow. Emmet is building a Snowkitty, Lucy is building a snowman of her ex, and Benny built - what else - a snowship, snowship, SNOWSHIP, fully armed with carrot missiles!:grin:

30853112981_7d17912e4f_z.jpg
Masterbuilder Snow Fun by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

Ever since I saw the orange Unikitty horn I've been wanting to make a Snowkitty, so this vignette was a great opportunity to finally build one. You can get a closer look at her here.

Happy holidays and good luck everybody!:classic:

On 10.11.2016 at 6:23 PM, Miro78 said:

Here is my entry for this Snow contest. Red Fox hunt in the midst of a snowy winter.

30899226015_ba8232f063_z.jpgWinter Fox Hunt by Miro Dudas, on Flickr

Miro

WOW, really great build!

No further comments needed...

On 10/11/2016 at 6:23 PM, Miro78 said:

Here is my entry for this Snow contest. Red Fox hunt in the midst of a snowy winter.

30899226015_ba8232f063_z.jpgWinter Fox Hunt by Miro Dudas, on Flickr

Miro

Love at first sight!!! Your picture does not show anymore..

So much realism, I cannot wait for this small thing to get out of the snow so that the fox can get it.. 

30899226015_bf57e9eef5_z.jpgWinter Fox Hunt by Miro Dudas, sur Flickr

20 hours ago, (Nexus) said:

When I think of snow... I go back inside and pray I've bought egg nog. 

Along with this, it summons my movie watching more and more, so there's a nice Civil War hint with Steve finishing off the Avengers' egg nog reserve. 

But there's really nothing snowy about the pic (thinking of snow is not the same as having snow). If you probably put all of them in white plates then at the very least you got the snowy effect. Just my 2c.

AC

13 hours ago, ACPin said:

But there's really nothing snowy about the pic (thinking of snow is not the same as having snow). If you probably put all of them in white plates then at the very least you got the snowy effect. Just my 2c.

AC

That's a great point, if someone could help clarify, I'd be quite grateful for it.

Snow always causes me to want to go outside and explore! The mountains and forests blanketed with snow are some of my favorite places.

31048084491_232c9947ec_c.jpg

@CopMike I built this then realized the BrickWarrior antlers might be considered a clone item. Let me know if I need to change it.

Edit: I updated the picture to avoid any clone pieces.

Edited by SilentWolf

I am not sure it is an ideal snow, but Batman seems to be enjoying it:

30903529491_204bda7ccb_m.jpg

Steve

I finally forced myself to enter this year!

Mine isn't necessarily "ideal" but a couple years back we got a major Nor'easter and ended up with several feet of snow. During this because of the amount of snow and the drifting the vent for our hot water heater ended up covered and thus we had no hot water. So I had to go out in the middle of the storm with a shovel and walk from the back of my garage around the house in snow up to my armpits to dig around the vent so we had hot water again. This was the most accurate Lego face I could find for my mood at the time.

Thanks CopMike!

30689595280_8f83fa7432_c.jpg

9 minutes ago, mouseketeer said:

A snowy church :classic:

You built this entire thing for the raffle? Wow, I'm impressed. Could've saved it for the Winter Village contest (that seems to be coming late this year) :wink: 

Thanks to @ACPin for the heads up about my entry, really appreciate it. 

So, my new entry!

31042257625_97e5bd908d_c.jpg

When I think about snow, I imagine a winter wonderland battlefield for snowball fights. Cyborg decided that getting a large, ridiculous snowball cannon on his arm was too much, so he made a turret! Looks like Beast Boy won't be trying to cause much hijinx now.  

Could hardly wait, thanks again!

My entry:

30296573153_cb765f6727_o.png

Edited by Yooha