Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Farscape! "Merry frelling Christmas."

Andromeda! "Three hundred years?"

Dead Like Me! "Toilet seat girl."

Stargate! All of them! Where's my Michael Shanks minifigure already?

The Fast and The Furious franchise! Ya got seven movies to cull from!

Earth: Final Conflict! I must have Da'an!

The Jetsons! Astro would be really easy, now that Scooby has been made.

Farscape! "Merry frelling Christmas."

Andromeda! "Three hundred years?"

Dead Like Me! "Toilet seat girl."

Stargate! All of them! Where's my Michael Shanks minifigure already?

The Fast and The Furious franchise! Ya got seven movies to cull from!

Earth: Final Conflict! I must have Da'an!

The Jetsons! Astro would be really easy, now that Scooby has been made.

I still say that Astro is a descendant of Scooby-Doo.

Sorry to disappoint...and accordingly no one replying indicates to me greent hornet was not and still not popular enough to warrant a set/UC's etc...

Here are some ideas of mine:

A black beauty within a set that includes the rotating floor that concealed underneath Britt Reid's "civilian car."

Mini figures: green hornet (with hat, mask, and trench coat), kato (hat, mask, and chauffeur outfit).

Britt Reid's home office with secret entry for the DA (with pull out books).

Daily sentinel office of Britt Reid in civilian uniform (mini figure), with his assistant, the DA, and his co workers (all mini figures)

Well that is only what I can think of.

Since the DA has a secret entrance, the set would be based off the 60s TV series where he was A Commissioner Gordon Knockoff right?

Now that the Disney minifigures are pretty much confirmed, do you think buildings from Duckburg are possible? Like Donald Duck's house and Granma Duck's farm? I hope those would be "proper" sets, like the Simpsons house but maybe slightly smaller (less expensive).

I have no doubt I've said this before, but after seeing the teaser yesterday I really want Fantastic Beasts sets even more. :laugh: I have a feeling I'll get my wish later next year, but until there's any actual rumors about it it's still just a dream license. I'd love nothing more than for Harry Potter to come back again too, but that seems less likely, if only just a bit.

Dark Shadows, the original series. I've been watching old episodes on Hulu (it's on my tablet now).

Why would TLG bother with a nearly 50 year old soap opera? They wouldn't, especially since the Revival series never got off the ground. The movie, which is so far removed from the show, didn't even rate an attempt at licensing. Depp took one of my favorite TV villains and made him comical. No matter what he Barnabas, I never wanted to see him caught.

I've played with this idea in LDD, and think I've made a passable Barnabas Collins.

I have two big ones that I would like!

DC TV:

I'm not sure how expansive Lego's DC licensing is, but it may already cover this one! The Flash TV series is probably my favourite show on television right now, and I'd love to see one or two sets based specifically around the show.

STAR Labs would definitely have to be a set - I'd love one similar to that Lego Ideas post, which would be based around Season 1 with a whole range of minifigures: Barry Allen with STAR Labs sweatshirt/jumper, The Flash suit, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Harrison Wells with the new wheelchair piece, and the Reverse Flash.

You could also have some Season 2 based sets, e.g Flash vs Zoom.

Although I'm not the biggest fan of some of the other DC TV series, you could also do sets based on Arrow (e.g the Arrow Cave), Legends of Tomorrow (the Waverider ship) and Supergirl.

Teen Wolf:

My guilty pleasure show, because it actually can be tremendously good when it gets its mind to it! There are many different action-based sets that could be created around the show, but the main one I would love would be Stiles' jeep. You could also have Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital (for all the supernatural attack shenanigans), Eichen House which is basically a supernatural Arkham Asylum, Deaton's vet clinic, a set based around the Mexico adventures at the start of Season 4, even Japan-based sets about the Oni and Nogitsune.

I'd love to see sets of:

The Clampetts' Mansion, with Jed, Granny, Elly May, Jethro, Mr. Drysdale and Miss Hathaway

the S.S. Minnow, with Gilligan, Skipper, the Howells, Ginger, the Professor and Mary Ann

Mister Ed's stall/Wilbur's office with Ed, Wilbur, Carol and the Addisons

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels (the Teen Angel's mobile home, Captain Caveman, Dee Dee, Brenda and Taffy)

The Funky Phantom (Spooky old house, Muddlemore, Boo, Elmo, the Looney Duney, Skip, Augie and April and a monster and unmasked villain)

Clue Club (the Club Headquarters, Dottie, Larry, Pepper, D.D., Woofer, Wimper, Sherrif Bagley and a random culprit)

Inch High Private Eye, (microfig Inch High, Lori, Gator, Braveheart and Mr. Finkerton)

The Flintstones (Fred, Barney, Betty, Wilma, Short Legged Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Gazoo, Mr. Slate, Dino and Hoppy)

The Jetsons

Wacky Races

Goober and the Ghostchasers

Speed Buggy

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids

Jonny Quest

Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan

I dream of Jeannie

Get Smart

Muppets

Some sort of popculture packs.

Britney Spears (Just because I am a huge fan): Multiple costumes/hairs/etc.

Other Musicians and their iconic looks/etc.

Actors/etc.

Wizard of Oz

Edited by Freakshow

Some sort of popculture packs.

Britney Spears (Just because I am a huge fan): Multiple costumes/hairs/etc.

Other Musicians and their iconic looks/etc.

Actors/etc.

Wizard of Oz

yeah, Lego KISS, Lego Beatles

With the news of 80's themed Lego Dimensions, I'm hoping we can get some great sets out of those...

Knight Rider - KITT with Michael Knight, Bonnie, and Devon Miles

Goonies - Pirate ship set with Mikey, Brand, Mouth, Data, Chunk, Andy Stef, Sloth and Mama Fratelli

Gremlins - Scene from Billy's house with Billy, Kate, Gizmo and Stripe

Beetlejuice - Graveyard scene with Beetlejuice, Adam, Barbara, Lydia

ET - Bicycle flying scene with ET, Elliot, Michael, Gertie

Ferris Bueler - Ferrari 250 GT Spyder with Ferris, Cameron and Sloan

A Team - A Team Van with Hannibal, B.A., Murdock and Face

With the news of 80's themed Lego Dimensions, I'm hoping we can get some great sets out of those...

Ferris Bueler - Ferrari 250 GT Spyder with Ferris, Cameron and Sloan

Ferris Bueler was announced, right?

*Grabs Big Gun* Those things are creepy! *Blows up teletubbies*

Wimp. Your just crazy. They are cute and innocent, just look.

c1bd7bca955721a95b66e254d6828c65.jpg

See! Adorable

Ferris Bueler was announced, right?

Now you're just trolling us. :tongue::wink:

That said, I am agog to think we actually live in a world where not only will LEGO The A-Team and LEGO Gremlins (!!!) soon be a thing, but LEGO The Simpsons and LEGO The Big Bang Theory have already happened. Some of the licenses we're getting these days would have been unthinkable not so many years ago.

I still hope Megablocks screws up bigtime somehow; and Lego takes a stab at the Halo license after them. I just drool trying to imagine how well an official Pelican would look like if it was designed by the same designer as the first Marvel Quinjet :drool: Still to be honest, its not going to happen for a long time...

Also, I want to see some more western stuff; I know western movies are few and far inbetween these days; but Lone Ranger Lego left me a desire to see more (its a pity the movie sucked so badly)

There are a few I'd love to see...

-Battle of the PLanets/G-Force/Gatchaman

-80's toon stuff like MOTU, GI Joe, Thundercats, SIlverhawks

-Hanna-Barbera like Space Ghost, Blue Falcon, Herculoids, etc...

-Finish out the A-Team with the van and the rest of the crew

-he Dukes of Hazzard. Great cast of Vehicles and Characters

a million more, but that should do for now