Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

I'd love a Lego Walking Dead and Game of thrones.

But TWD building sets are being handled by Mcfarlane and they wouldn't get made anyway.

After playing Lego Batman 3 (that I got from the Lego Steam sale), I really want to see Lego Tron as sets instead of just seeing it in that Lego Batman game.

The Muppet theme seems rather popular.

Someone did, however, post a set idea on Lego Ideas about a year back but was rejected for some reason...

I didn't remember, but it's obviously against the rule "projects can't suggest new molds".

My dream theme would have to be Sailor Moon... to think about all the possibilities they can make with it, especially adding it as a "mini-doll" theme cause I do tend to think Friends and Elves is way too similar with the latter basically having inverted colors of bricks.

Other dream themes would have to be Archie Comics (I think a lot of the sets would go great with town builders!), Pokémon, Super Mario and Legend Of Zelda.

Here is my list:

#1.Legends of Zelda, Twilight Princess style

#2.Mario

#3.Portal

#4.Bioshock

#5.Dead Space

#6.halo

#7.Metriod Prime

#8.Disney and Disney Classics: sets like, Wreck-it Ralph, Big Hero 6, Sleeping Beauty, Tron, Beauty and the beast, ect.....

#9.Child of Light

#10.Bastion

#11.Super Meat Boy

Edited by Dr.Cogg

After playing Lego Batman 3 (that I got from the Lego Steam sale), I really want to see Lego Tron as sets instead of just seeing it in that Lego Batman game.

^^^THIS^^^

I know it will never happen, but I would go crazy for a Spyro the Dragon theme done in LEGO, especially from the late Nineties video games which still remain my favourite games of all time (but if we ever saw a LEGO Spyro, I guess it'd be under Skylanders). Unfortunately, Skylanders (which incorporates Spyro as a character) is licensed to a clone brick brand, and now LEGO competes with Skylanders since it's released Dimensions, it's never going to happen.

I'd say a Crash Bandicoot theme (my second favourite game series) would get me interested too, but that franchise has been shelved for what, 7 years, so that'd be extremely unlikely too. Same with Rayman (my third favourite game series), though I imagine a LEGO Rayman figure would provide some very cool trans-clear minifig arms and legs to simulate his odd appearance...

If in the extremely unlikely event that any of these Nineties video game characters ever made it into LEGO, I would likely go completely broke :grin:

I would love to see Futurama in a similar way to how we got the Simpsons Lego. 1 CMF series and then a large detailed set. :wub: :wub:

Not going to happen since the show stopped in 2003, but I would have loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer lego. With double printed minifig heads for the vampires, one regular face, one growly face. Could include fabulous sets such as the Sunnydale High library (including the bit with where they locked up werewolf Oz, a vampire hideout spot, the wicca shop from the later seasons. All equally awesome.

I also think Wes Anderson movies would lend themselves spectacularly well to being made into lego sets. Fantastic Mr. Fox oak tree home, Life Aquatic submarine and/or ship, Darjeeling Limited train, Moonrise Kingdom lighthouse, Margot Tenenbaums room with pink phone... All in those impossible awesome colours these movies have. Maybe I'll have to try and build a few of these myself :)

TRON.

Lightcycles, grid tanks, Recognizers...so many interesting building techniques. Minifigures would have so much visual appeal.

An amazing LEGO theme I'd like to see is The Planet of The Apes.

Old or new.

Old could be done using the CMF Gorilla and Chima heads on Minifigure bodies.

New could be done using the Gollum mould.

A black Gollum with tan face would be perfect for Caesar and his friends. Buck and Maurice could be the Grodd bigfig recoloured and printed.

One set could be the bridge battle scene from Rise of The Planet of The Apes and have a play function where Buck jumps onto the helicopter. I really hope LEGO does a bigfig launcher someday. It would be hilariously amazing.

The Three Stooges

Charlie Chan

Mister Ed

The Flintstones

Wacky Races

Gilligan's Island

I Dream of Jeannie

Get Smart ('60s version)

I would love to see an Attack on Titan theme, even if it's unrealistic. The building potential with the Titans is fantastic, and there are so many cool characters I'd like to see in Lego. Another theme I'd want to see is Big Hero 6. One of my favorite movies, and a Lego Baymax would be so adorable :wub:

Xena: Warrior Princess. The "warrior woman" minifigure was a good start, but I at least need an "Amazon bard" to go with her!

Or something which may have some likelihood of actually happening, everything Disney. In particular, I'd like a Disneyland castle with the classic characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto), but almost anything would be awesome.

I'd love to see a "World of Nintendo" theme or "Super Smash Brothers." They could work similarly to the Superheroes lines: Various characters in a wave and when the next big game is released, there would be a few sets relating to it. I also want Lego Mega Man, but I doubt that will ever come to be.

STAR TREK

It is so obvious... yet, it never happened :look:

or

STARGATE

Edited by Vodnik

STAR TREK

It is so obvious... yet, it never happened :look:

Give me a UCS Enterprise, model, LEGO. Do it.

I'd love to see a "World of Nintendo" theme or "Super Smash Brothers." They could work similarly to the Superheroes lines: Various characters in a wave and when the next big game is released, there would be a few sets relating to it. I also want Lego Mega Man, but I doubt that will ever come to be.

Mega Man would be good, especially as Ultra Builds. I'd much rather have minifigures but it'd be hard I imagine to make sets to go with the figs. Those new Star Wars Ultra Builds look fantastic & I could see Mega Man and such done great that way.

Honestly, I would love to see some Fallout based sets. I think there are lots of possibilities for sets and minifigures. Fallout is also a popular franchise who recently expanded to work with Apple for a free game called Fallout Shelter. The Fallout would probably be considered Ages 13+ because it's based around a nuclear devastated United States with mutants, raiders, guns, and all that fun stuff. There's not Post-Apocalyptic based sets so this would be amazing to see.