Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

Reading your post about Tarzan reminded me of all the fantastic possibilities for Disney sets. Lego should really do a "Classic Disney" line and release sets from their vast selection of animated and live-action features. There's a gold mine of possibilities for Disney.

*shudder* No - Not Disney Tarzan!!!! :ugh:

Actually it's probably one of the only ways we'd get Lego Tarzan. Though it annoys me how they took inspiration from the movie 'Greystoke' and Made Jane British. Jane is American from Baltimore, Maryland. Also, the Disney version of Tarzan himsel has such a distinctive look to him it might look weird in minifig form. I still think the Adventurers or Questers as they're now known I suppose would fit Tarzan better. The Questers are archaeologists yes? Well as I said, in the Tarzan world there are lost cities and civilisations, temples and monsters, myth and legend and treasures. Perfect for Professor Hale, Jake Raines and Helena Tova to explore. It wouldn't even need to be a Tarzan minifig. There are plenty of other wild man of the jungle stories around. All Lego need do is create a minifig of a well muscled man wearing nothing but a loincloth and sporting wild hair and call him whatever they want to. Tarzan like but not infringing on copyright. Tarzan is copyright free in Australia and certain parts of America btw.

The other thought I had last night was an Arabian Knights theme. the most obvious are Aladin and the seven voyages of Sinbad. Then there's Ali Baba and the fourty (More like four if Lego made this a set) thieves. I know they just did Prince of Persia and it didn't do well but these stories are copyright free and wide open to interpretation. Lego could go nuts on them. Heck we've already see a genie or 'Djin' in the cmf series 6 line up.

Never mind all this movie franchise stuff Lego should tackle some family favourite stories. Classic adventures. Robinson Crusoe and the Swiss family Robinson. Treasure island and The neverending story. Peter Pan would be great too. Home grown products rather than overpriced movie tie in stuff.

Here you go click here Batman two face set. :wink:

Well I mean a new one since that set is wayyyyyy overpriced. I saw an article on lego.com describing new figs and there was two face and others. But thanks anyway. :excited:

Well I mean a new one since that set is wayyyyyy overpriced. I saw an article on lego.com describing new figs and there was two face and others. But thanks anyway. :excited:

Do you have a link to that article?

The other thought I had last night was an Arabian Knights theme. the most obvious are Aladin and the seven voyages of Sinbad. Then there's Ali Baba and the fourty (More like four if Lego made this a set) thieves. I know they just did Prince of Persia and it didn't do well but these stories are copyright free and wide open to interpretation. Lego could go nuts on them. Heck we've already see a genie or 'Djin' in the cmf series 6 line up.

Actually forget Sinbad I read up on the story last night and I don't think a woman murdering thief would be suitable as a toy. Turns out Sinbad is a complete loser all round. He wasn't even a good sailor and kept sinking his ships. Useless.

I have two ideas for new ones: Dune and its universe by Frank Herbert, and the Scot Harvath series of books by Brad Thor.

Dune would be interesting, lots of locations and a variety of minifigures and pieces. Something about a LEGO sandworm just sounds cool. Ornithoptors galore, crysknives, there are a lot of things.

The book series by Brad Thor would be modern, and lots of realistic locations. New weapon pieces, etc. A lot of different torsos and figures (Tracy and Riley :wub: ) and I could see many modular buildings. Although, the books are way too violent and mature for kids.

On another note, if Disney/ABC started creating more themes, for the adult audience, we would probably see soap operas and primetime... :oh3:

Phineas and Ferb! I want a LEGO platypus :wub: . I'd have died and gone to heaven if TLG did this.

Phineas and Ferb! I want a LEGO platypus :wub: . I'd have died and gone to heaven if TLG did this.

I would love that too! I want to see some customs of them that don't suck. :hmpf_bad:

I just wanna know, if you would have Resident Evil Sets. please write some examples.

Here are mine:

Spencer Mansion

Jill, Chris, Wesker, Barry, Rebecca and Zombies, Dogs, Hunters.

Price: About 300$

Raccoon Police Department

Claire, Leo, Sherry, Jill and Zombies, Lickers, Dogs, Birkin-Mutant, Nemesis

Price: About 200$

Clock Tower

Jill, Carlos and Zombies, Spiders, Crows and Nemesis

Trolley

Jill, Carlos, Mikhail and Nemesis

Price: About 70$

This probably belongs in the "Dream Licenses" thread.

Not to mention a Lego theme based on a heavy-R rated franchise...? :look:

It would be killer to have, but would never happen. R-rated film series does not equal childrens toy. They could make some awesome looking zombies, think S1 with a grown up swing. :grin:

Er - well, sure, I wouldn't mind having some LEGO Resident Evil sets; the more themes the merrier, after all (even though I'm not well-acquainted with the franchise, I can always use the parts...).

But I also want twenty million dollars and a flying car, and it's likelier I'll get both of those than it is that TLG will do sets based on Resident Evil. :tongue::wink:

This probably belongs in the "Dream Licenses" thread.

Right, moving....

Merged.

Talk about Licensed themes from knock-*cough*Cough* other Brick companies you'd like LEGO to aquire.

MEGABLOKS

-Pokemon

Pokemon. In LEGO. Minifig and build scale. Yes.

Character Building

-Doctor Who

Could be so cool in LEGO.

Talk about Licensed themes from knock-*cough*Cough* other Brick companies you'd like LEGO to aquire.

I've merged your topic with this one... :wink:

I just wanna know, if you would have Resident Evil Sets. please write some examples.

Here are mine:

Spencer Mansion

Jill, Chris, Wesker, Barry, Rebecca and Zombies, Dogs, Hunters.

Price: About 300$

Raccoon Police Department

Claire, Leo, Sherry, Jill and Zombies, Lickers, Dogs, Birkin-Mutant, Nemesis

Price: About 200$

Clock Tower

Jill, Carlos and Zombies, Spiders, Crows and Nemesis

Trolley

Jill, Carlos, Mikhail and Nemesis

Price: About 70$

omg that would be so awesome... I want it!

Farscape. Maybe a Moira playset sort of like the republic frigate, throw in the main charachters and a special section for pilot. A battle pack of some peace keepers and John. A scorpio's lab or something along those lines. Talon with the other..main bad guy. Dargo and his ship, Chrichton and his shuttle whats her name and her fighter.

Kids Next Door and Johnny English.

Rowan Atkinson as a Lego Minifigure! :wub:

That's all we need a Mr Bean minifig.....it's bad enough we have Jar Jar ! :laugh:

Plus Codename Kids Next Door is no longer being produced but it's still on endless repeat on Cartoon Network. :wink:

*shudder* No - Not Disney Tarzan!!!! :ugh:

Actually it's probably one of the only ways we'd get Lego Tarzan. Though it annoys me how they took inspiration from the movie 'Greystoke' and Made Jane British. Jane is American from Baltimore, Maryland. Also, the Disney version of Tarzan himsel has such a distinctive look to him it might look weird in minifig form. I still think the Adventurers or Questers as they're now known I suppose would fit Tarzan better. The Questers are archaeologists yes? Well as I said, in the Tarzan world there are lost cities and civilisations, temples and monsters, myth and legend and treasures. Perfect for Professor Hale, Jake Raines and Helena Tova to explore. It wouldn't even need to be a Tarzan minifig. There are plenty of other wild man of the jungle stories around. All Lego need do is create a minifig of a well muscled man wearing nothing but a loincloth and sporting wild hair and call him whatever they want to. Tarzan like but not infringing on copyright. Tarzan is copyright free in Australia and certain parts of America btw.

Of course I'm sure you're aware by now of the impending arrival of "Jungle Boy" or whatever it is they'll call him in Minifigures Series 7. I'm sure he'll go great will those Pharoahs Quest sets. :classic:

Never mind all this movie franchise stuff Lego should tackle some family favourite stories. Classic adventures. Robinson Crusoe and the Swiss family Robinson. Treasure island and The neverending story. Peter Pan would be great too. Home grown products rather than overpriced movie tie in stuff.

My girlfriend and I would both love those themes, whether licensed or not. We're both big fans of romantic adventures in general, with a particular interest in Arabian Nights, etc.; she's also a big Disney fan and I'm a huge Indiana Jones fan.

That's all we need a Mr Bean minifig.....it's bad enough we have Jar Jar ! :laugh:

Plus Codename Kids Next Door is no longer being produced but it's still on endless repeat on Cartoon Network. :wink:

Not Bean. English. :laugh:

In the UK KND is no longer on! :cry_sad:

Not Bean. English. :laugh:

In the UK KND is no longer on! :cry_sad:

Ah, but a Mr Bean with Teddy and his little Mini - what more can I say ! :laugh:

And we get at least an hour every day of KND on Cartoon Network. :wink:

I would love to see "I am Number Four" sets. I'd also love a two-face minifigure from Batman.

Your wish has come true, twoface will be back soon.

The new Batman motion picture will feature scarecrow and bane... so those are the most probable figs to be released later on.

Edited by narbilu

Of course I'm sure you're aware by now of the impending arrival of "Jungle Boy" or whatever it is they'll call him in Minifigures Series 7. I'm sure he'll go great will those Pharoahs Quest sets. :classic:

I'm curious as to how the Jungle Boy would go great with Pharoahs Quest sets. Great contrast with the themes.

-Omi