I built this classical looking castle back in august, finally got around to taking pictures of it. Its modular! The back is sitting on the shore of a lake, don't have any cool bricks to add awesome water effects though. Hope you enjoy! More picks on flickr of the other interiors and such, nothing to grand.

30438992770_dced88c7a2_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

30702607546_60334b2047_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

30702534566_9caf81f1d2_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

30650988951_36424016d5_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

30698525986_88c6dff61f_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

30646786981_2c4666ce11_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

30698192376_503ab052f1_c.jpgUntitled by K R, on Flickr

Flickr Link: https://flic.kr/s/aHskMQZ5e9

Neat, classic architecture. I think this fits in quite well with most themes. It isn't too over-stylized, but it does resemble a castle. Kudos.!

I've been wanting to build a castle and I have some neat ideas, but I always get sidetracked. I should buckle down to make one. This is a fair competitor.

I love the emphasis on a classic design. We attempt to make realistic builds which I love, but every now and again it is fun to go back to the classic Lego style which you have pulled off wonderfully. The interiors are fabulous. I particularly like the way you did the throne room with the space you had. The surrounding vegetation aids with the atmosphere. Keep up the great work  

Thank you all, glad you have enjoyed it. I also love the realistic builds, but don't really have enough special bricks to pull them off on a scale as large as this. 

Very good to see a proper, naturalistic castle. The buildings inside and the interior are very good looking and overall it gives a proper medieval feel. Very credible! :classic: I would have maybe added some more structure to the outside walls to prevent too large "flat" areas. Maybe pillars/recesses and/or differently coloured bricks to mimic raw stoneworks... on the other hand - unlike they appear today - medieval castles were covered with plastering, so its actually fine, from that point of view. Anyway: lovely build! :classic: :thumbup:

I remember the previous versions you shared with us before. Your towers are specially eye appealing, I just might try one myself, if that is ok.
Also liking the posing and the interior of the castle, it has a nice proportion and looks massive.
It is great what you have done with the pieces you have, keep on building. :thumbup::sweet::thumbup: