t-brick

[MOC] Architecture Skyline of Munich (Instructions available)

The official LEGO Architecture skyline sets are really nice but there are so few of them and so many cities! So I designed my own skyline set for the city of Munich.

It features several landmark buildings of the town, namely (from left to right) the Gothic Frauenkirche (Cathedral), the neo-Gothic New Town Hall (with the Marian column and the Fish Fountain in front of it), St. Peter's Church, Siegestor (Victory Gate), the 291m high Olympic Tower and the BMW Headquarters.

You can download the PDF instructions (for free) to build this model on my website http://www.thilo-schoen.de/lego.html. Hope you like it!

munich_10.jpg

wow, nicely done..  And very kind of you that you included the PDF files for your mocs.  Bookmarking this one..

How about making a mock from something from your neighbors in The netherlands :DDD

Easily recognizable landmarks, and very good looking. This is a perfect little skyline!:classic::thumbup:

22 hours ago, frikandeloorlog said:

wow, nicely done..  And very kind of you that you included the PDF files for your mocs.  Bookmarking this one..

How about making a mock from something from your neighbors in The netherlands :DDD

Thank you! I'll try to provide some more instructions in the future.

Do you have anything specifically in your mind that could become a nice Netherlands MOC? Maybe that'd give me an idea... :classic:

23 hours ago, t-brick said:

Thank you! I'll try to provide some more instructions in the future.

Do you have anything specifically in your mind that could become a nice Netherlands MOC? Maybe that'd give me an idea... :classic:

cool!

Well a dutch windmill (with the flowers around it)

dutch-windmill-netherlands.jpg

or a tipical dutch house

3015238885_5a96eac9ff_b.jpg

Any church or old building doesn't really differ that of what you see in Germany. 

I do build video's of Lego sets (see my signature) and want to jump into making these from mocs in the future. I'm keeping your post bookmarked :)