[TC10] Technic Pneumatic Contest - Voting Topic

1:10

6:6

16:4

11:3

21:2

20:1

**Break**

Crazy good entries everyone.  I really had a hard time of judging as well.  I think a great metric to keep would be to have everyone note how many times they watched the youtube videos or how long it took for each of them to vote. 

32: 10

1: 6

5: 4

6: 3

16: 2

24: 1

Generally quite alot of good ideas and Modells but i am mostly astonished how the trains have been designed and the technical Solution behind.

20:10

12:6   

3:4

22:3

25:2

32:1

Reasons why:

20 - Backhoes are my favourite and this one has many design features true to the real world counterparts that unfortunately 8455 lacked.

12 - Polished out to the last detail. Basically ready to be packed into a box and sold. :D (Would give it 9 points if I could)

3 - If one more function was added that thing would explode. xD Simply stunning how compact it is.

22 - Simple, powerful and sexy. Looks like a lot of fun.

25 - You don't see that every day. Interesting choice and very nicely executed.

32 - Nice basic chasis. It has a lot of potential to be aestetically upraged to fit any era. 

Edited by model850
conforming to voting rules

Great contest, very difficult to vote:

32 : 10

19 : 6

16 : 4

20 : 3

11 : 2

33 : 1

And for all the entries I didn't gave points, you rightfully deserve the pneumatic tag!

12: 10
32: 6
34: 4
20: 3
19: 2
1: 1

It was very dificult to choose just 6 MOCs. All of the entries are really good and I believe everyone enjoyed the building like me did.

22 : 10

9 : 6

12 : 4

4 : 3

37 : 2

34 : 1

I thought everyone did a great job.  Voting for contests is always a difficult thing to do.  I was very impressive with how compact some of the models were, they looked awesome. Overall, nice job. 

9: 10 

34: 6

3: 4

22: 3

12: 2 

14: 1

Edited by Milan
Format clearing