Sign in to follow this  
KlodsBrik

Diablo - A shortcut to the Black Templars treasure - CL Project

Hidden entrance or just an old collapsed mountain side ?

30089218144_fba5888504_c.jpg

Don't take the rockwork here to serious as the top of this cube wont be finished till the surrounding cubes are done.
Still the entrance is here ! 

Spider Attack !!

30721574815_29491e3f38_b.jpg

No problem for a level 5 wizard !

30089218334_10f9a0181d_b.jpg

Dead spiders equals loot !

30721574565_18623087c4_c.jpg

The treaure ain't out of reach at all ! 

30089217314_62d6dc24c1_c.jpg

Diablo interface:

30721574275_c71eaa02ba_b.jpg

Diablo cube - First installment:

30721573745_bbcceed388_c.jpg

Again - The top of this cube still needs a lot of work. Will be done when I have the surrounding cubes at hand at somewhat fitted to this one. 

Now, I actually thought that this would have been the next finished installment of my Cube Layout Project:

29864992343_d94d13a3c2_c.jpg

However, once I started to build the Diablo interface, I could'nt stop. I Really wanted to have the Diablo interface as my first installment for the Diablo, world of Warcraft and Baldurs gate installment's I have planned for this project.
I also needed to know how many studs high it had to be, in order to fit the surrounding cubes with the track layout in order to make it all fit.

Now, I dont even know what will be the next installment.

30380419942_bd7b47a320_c.jpg
My Cube layout project consist of cubes 34x34 studs. This in order to be able to put a baseplate on top and still have an one plate edge, in order to be economical with my bricks. Also it makes it quite easy to adjust hight of every cube as i move along with the project.

Now a bit of what I have planned for, to have fun here, and getting back into building again.

Installments planned:
Doctor Who - Gas and Snacks - T.A.R.D.I.S - ( Can be found here ).

Doctor Who - Gas and Snacks - T.A.R.D.I.S - Small continuation - ( Planning )

Doctor Who - T.A.R.D.I.S train ( offcourse :P ) - ( Planning )

Fabuland - Fabuland settlement ( Building )

Matrix reloaded ( building )

Matrix revolutions ( planning - somewhat testing build )

Diablo ( a collaboration of Diablo, Baldurs gate, World of warcraft ) - ( this one )

World of warcraft - Arriving at Ironforge ( Can be found here )

World of warcraft ( a collaboration of Diablo, Baldurs gate, World of warcraft ) - ( building )

War against the Cthoor. ( Planning )

Call of Cthulhu. 

The LEGO movie.

Who know's what's next ? ! 

Hope you like it.

KlodsBrik

Edited by KlodsBrik

22 hours ago, The Architect said:

Easy work for level five wizard :wink: nice build!

I second that!

Nice work on the interface; even though I'm not familiar with the source material, I can immediately tell there's an inventory bar and two action buttons. The room with the black figures looks good as well. :thumbup:

On 5/11/2016 at 2:48 PM, The Architect said:

Easy work for level five wizard :wink: nice build!

On 6/11/2016 at 1:40 PM, Exetrius said:

I second that!

Nice work on the interface; even though I'm not familiar with the source material, I can immediately tell there's an inventory bar and two action buttons. The room with the black figures looks good as well. :thumbup:

Thanks both.
Must admit that it´s a looong time since I played both Diablo and World of Warcraft. So I just builded it as I recalled it.
Every year when it´s getting closer to christmas I remember the good old days when I had time ( and enjoyed ) playing computer games.
Something cosy about Diablo and WOW around that time of the year. Thats why this entry had to be part of my cube layout project.

It's actually two bubbles showing how much life and mana ones character have left. Here it's full :classic:

Getting close to having finished next installment, which will have something to do with skinning turtles and entering caves, to meet up with dwarves and enjoying a warm beer in their cold yet comfy enviroment. 

Oh and flying on eagles offcourse ! :tongue:

Edited by KlodsBrik

On 26/12/2016 at 4:54 AM, GhostDog said:

This is hilarious, I love it!

Thanks, I hope I wont dissapoint with my next installment then. :laugh:

31907003906_e8c35419a8.jpg

Still working hard on the project.
Well, having a lot of fun with it as well.

Though it feels like Im progressing slower than turtles trying to climb up trees, the project will have expanded five cubes (5x34x34 stud bases) when I post the next part of it.
And the Eagles will have to sit back patiencly in their respective nest´s and wait till a character will have enough gold to "mount" them ! :tongue:

KlodsBrik 

On 29/12/2016 at 1:09 AM, alican said:

wow, these look awesome :) especially love the interface :D

Thanks. :classic:
I already want to change a million things with this cube, as it can be much more Diabloísh, strange that pictures makes a build look so much different than from one watching it with one´s own eye´s .
The great part about this project however is,that whenever I have time and feel like it, I can just take the cube apart from the layout and change it. 

Prepare yourself for a World of Warcraft installment ! 

31997409441_80fe146a77_b.jpg

Arriving at IronForge.

KlodsBrik.