alex54

(MOC) Modular street and furniture, because your town deserves so!

On 4/18/2020 at 11:02 PM, LegoModularFan said:

Looks great, I’m especially a fan of the two lamps! Definitely some nice additions to one’s city. And great to see you back by the way! :classic:

Thanks! I'm always here, but not so active in topics and I don't have as many times as before to build as I would like ^^.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:09 AM, LegoDW said:

I like how you didn't connect your modulars to the road plates as many do (sidewalk tiles).  This makes it so much easier to move them around which I do constantly.  

Yes, I like to give some space for pedestrian mminifigures ^^ . So, there are some spaces for furnutures, doing some micro stories, and have a better view of buildings.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:16 PM, alex54 said:

Hello,

Here's a picture t show you how the trees are mad. Like Vindicare said, I use some 5 prong flower stem piece & 1x1 snot bricks (a lot of them for one tree!) on big foliages. You will see how those foliages are attached. Each face of tree is made by twi big foliage, and only one on top. Everything is legal here and doesn't move, it's quite sturdy. Hope that will help you ^^

img_20180930_150601317.jpg

This tree is really awesome. Probably the best version of a Lego city tree I have seen. Can you create a Bricklink studio file for better understanding how to build this and maybe upload it on Rebrickable?

On 12/14/2021 at 6:06 AM, fhurlbrink said:

This tree is really awesome. Probably the best version of a Lego city tree I have seen. Can you create a Bricklink studio file for better understanding how to build this and maybe upload it on Rebrickable?

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunatly, I disasembled those trees to make some new ones. So I can"t take more pictures for you. I uses some standard leafs with brackets for the green structures. And after some flowers supports with a lot of green special round plates. Hope it will help.

5 hours ago, Lion King said:

What soe great ideas you came up wiht! Tink’s for sharing wiht us!

Are you ok @Lion King? You're not having a stroke, right? (I'm' not joking, I'm being serious here)