In the context of questions and discussion. Photo of Lexion on the xerion tires :)

20161101_215742.jpg_thumb.jpg 20161101_215807.jpg_thumb.jpg 

and bonus - power functions installation diagram:

schemat_lexion.jpg

12 hours ago, eric trax said:

In the context of questions and discussion. Photo of Lexion on the xerion tires :)

20161101_215742.jpg_thumb.jpg 20161101_215807.jpg_thumb.jpg 

and bonus - power functions installation diagram:

Honestly it is very difficult to say because of different treat pattern, but I think when smaller tractor tires will be awailable best solution will be with front double and rear single tires...

Very very impressive power functions collection ("Gentlemen, start your engines!" suits best to shown power functions diagram)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We used to run the drive tyres on them backwards. You got much better wear on the road transport sections between farms and if the field was a bit boggy and you got stuck, you could usually get your self out backwards. Mounting them correct way around means that when you get stuck, you really get stuck. They look good, but I think I prefer the power puller tyres.

This is really incredible scale model. I like the agricultural machinery and the lime Class color scheme is just amazing on this LEGO model.

23 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Honestly it is very difficult to say because of different treat pattern, but I think when smaller tractor tires will be awailable best solution will be with front double and rear single tires...

I think the same. Changing the tires will be possible when the LEGO 81.6 produce tires with an agricultural tread

23 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Very very impressive power functions collection ("Gentlemen, start your engines!" suits best to shown power functions diagram)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hahahaha :D You're right, I did not even notice that :)

I love Your Mocs, excellent again, congratulations! :thumbup:

Do You have a CLAAS family picture for comparison?

1 hour ago, eric trax said:

I think the same. Changing the tires will be possible when the LEGO 81.6 produce tires with an agricultural tread

...and then I could make Arion 420 and lots of tractors within 100HP class so there will be something new for my collection. So far only realistic what I can make is Xerion 4160-4220 to fit my scale 1:15 for machinery equipment...but first I have to finish my Unomog U216...but this is another story...what is interesting - how do you implement all "factory on wheels" inside harvester, since we know that there are bunch of belts and cutters etc inside of every harvester. Really impressive

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

...and then I could make Arion 420 and lots of tractors within 100HP class so there will be something new for my collection. So far only realistic what I can make is Xerion 4160-4220 to fit my scale 1:15 for machinery equipment...

I know the problem. I want to build a 150 hp tractor in 1:17 scale, unfortunately, there is no suitable tires yet.

Edited by eric trax

8 minutes ago, eric trax said:

I know the problem. I want to build a 150 hp tractor in 1:17 scale, unfortunately, there is no suitable tires yet.

just hope for those tires in near future. for now I'll be concentrating on machinery that can be made with those truck like tirea and tires from Xerion. Baloon tires can pretend to be like tires on this telehandler

https://www.jcb.com/en-gb/products/telescopic-handlers/525-60-hi-viz

Problem with 1:17 scale is width - wheen you implement tripple link suspension like here

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6270642 it is OK, but If you want to make axle like on Axion or Independent like one on Deere 8R or Fendt Vario 8, 9 or 10 then first thing what comes in your mind is something like "Houston we have a problem". That is why I've decided to make 1:15 scale models. Harvesters usually have pendular rear axle, so there is no specific problem with this scale, but tractors are completely different thing...just look on JCB Fastrac with all that longitudinal arms steering will be like using sv joints and not universal joints...I know it is a bit offtopic but just sharing my 10 years experience with other respecterd eurobrickers...

:wink:

6 hours ago, eric trax said:

...just one small correction; I was thinking on JCB Fastrac 4160-4220, Threre is no CLAAS Xerion 4160-4220, but to me Fastrac looks like small Xerion

Yes, yes, yes! This so belongs here. What an incredible MOC!

@Jim - some additional question - only finished models or WIP models are allowed and is it mandatory to make a video (due lack of time)?

Thanks 4 answer

WIP topics are fine. Video is not mandatory. Think of this forum as just a regular forum.

Just now, Jim said:

WIP topics are fine. Video is not mandatory. Think of this forum as just a regular forum.

Thank you very much :sweet:

Hi everyone. I just found this. I am amazed by this. I am a real combine fan. I dont have much experience yet with this lego bu i would really built one like this. How can i do that? Can i get instructions somewhere? Thanks in advance 

On 7/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, Henny said:

Hi everyone. I just found this. I am amazed by this. I am a real combine fan. I dont have much experience yet with this lego bu i would really built one like this. How can i do that? Can i get instructions somewhere? Thanks in advance 

There's no building instructions for this one