It's time for me to submit an entry for the TC10 contest. After toying with a lot of ideas, the idea of a concept bulldozer was the one I gravitated to. I had a lot of fun coming up with the esthetics. Hope you enjoy as well.

Features:

• Power Functions Pneumatic Pump
  • Blade Lift (2 Pneumatic Rams)
  • Blade Tilt/Angle (2 Pneumatic Rams)
  • Hood Opening (1 Pneumatic Ram)
  • Ripper (1 Pneumatic Ram)
  • Opening Driver Door
  • 16 Cylinder Engine

30536153232_27e19ef4bd_c.jpg

30019270583_d0ce123a00_c.jpg

30353118890_d133f41cf1_c.jpg

30564980181_1ef47c0869_c.jpg

I'll post the video soon.

Nice concept and beautiful implementation. I wonder why real machines don't use that setup, it has much better for visibility.

Cool bulldozer. I thought the rear was the front due to the shape until I realized it's the other way :laugh:

This is so good looking I wouldnt want to get it dirty if it was real. Its like looking at a model yet its technic lego but a model but technic...perfectly built.:wub:

17 hours ago, Lipko said:

Nice concept and beautiful implementation. I wonder why real machines don't use that setup, it has much better for visibility.

In a nutshell instead of relying on the weight of the blade to dig the they use rams to push down and you need weight behind them and motors are good for that.

I really like self-made concepts, and this is no exception. I love the creativity in taking something, and remixing it! Looks really cool, can't wait to see the video

P.S. Is that a X-16 engine?

On 10/30/2016 at 7:32 AM, Lipko said:

7 hours ago, jono.rocky said:

This is so good looking I wouldnt want to get it dirty if it was real. Its like looking at a model yet its technic lego but a model but technic...perfectly built.:wub:

In a nutshell instead of relying on the weight of the blade to dig the they use rams to push down and you need weight behind them and motors are good for that.

This is my thought as well. But the visibility of current setups still could use some improvements.

1 hour ago, Buddy010702 said:

I really like self-made concepts, and this is no exception. I love the creativity in taking something, and remixing it! Looks really cool, can't wait to see the video

P.S. Is that a X-16 engine?

Glad you like it. The engine is a flat 8 and a V-8 stacked on top of each others. It's more like an H-16, but I didn't like the look of two flat engines, so I made the top a V.

Here is the video. 

31 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

Glad you like it. The engine is a flat 8 and a V-8 stacked on top of each others. It's more like an H-16, but I didn't like the look of two flat engines, so I made the top a V.

Yeah, I like it! I have a design for a custom engine too. So that's more like a Porshe engine (of 8) underneath and a V-8 above? It's definitely cool!

4 hours ago, Buddy010702 said:

So that's more like a Porshe engine (of 8) underneath and a V-8 above?

Yep, just like that.