Sign in to follow this  
Boxerlego

[O-F04] The Macro Engineer of M.A.N.T.I.S.

Planet: F04
Tags: Military, Civil, Building, Vehicle, Land Vehicle, Spaceship

(After the capturing of the Mantis SAM Base, The Higher Ups at Octan unveiled more of their secret black project to Boxerlego.)

30338925980_9620170226_c.jpgWeek 66 001 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Boxerlego in his New Mantis Engineer Uniform talking to himself on the heavy transport vehicle: "Wow look at this, what is it doing here. I got to check this spaceship out."

30004944383_aa48de7b45_c.jpgWeek 66 002 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Boxerlego thinking to himself as he exists the heavy transport vehicle: Now that they (Higher Ups at Octan) got me working for Mantis and checking things out around here, I wonder what this has to do with the mission Not much has been said other then check things about and report back thing of interests. Its clear to me now that they wanted me working for Mantis since they wanted me to capture the SAM Base but why me and only me, Even for this Mantis base its still weird that nobody is here to my knowledge, strange. I just hope this Mantis Engineer Uniform and the credentials works for me otherwise its lights out.

30004945813_a7393a0328_c.jpgWeek 66 003 by boxerlego, on Flickr

Boxerlego at the computer station for the spaceship: Wow, Now this spaceship is a modified Mantis Space Assault Vehicle that is capable of being converted to a Infantry DropShip, Now That is Interesting. Looks well armored too. But what is this next file there is not much here, it don't read like its for a spaceship at all. Now that sounds like a big cannon right there, no way this ship here could mount a cannon of that size. Now this is something of interest, I better save this and send it back to Command. See what they say about it.

End.

Spoiler

Edited by Boxerlego

Nice build! I really like the spaceship, I wish you had used more of it in your build.

8 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Nice build! I really like the spaceship, I wish you had used more of it in your build.

Thank you, The spaceship was going to be a drop ship but I change my mind in the middle of the build so I put that build idea into the story, I agree with you, I should had used more of it in my build but its ok. There is plenty of more spaceships to come.