On 2017. 5. 2. at 4:40 AM, Jti001 said:

I finished mine, thx for the great design and building instructions, i also used the mod for batterij pack in the front and under the enigine cover, shifting is a matter of excersize. Continue the great designing and keep sharing youre ideas.

It's a good news for you to finish yours, and thanks for your encouragement.

On ‎2017‎년 ‎5‎월 ‎2‎일 at 4:40 AM, Jti001 said:

I finished mine, thx for the great design and building instructions, i also used the mod for batterij pack in the front and under the enigine cover, shifting is a matter of excersize. Continue the great designing and keep sharing youre ideas.

That's a good news!

And I appreciate for your praise.

hello,

im new here and im also going with the porsche to make it drive,
but is it me or something els ?
how manny part do i need to order ?
i order over 70 euro on parts and still i get new things i need to order ?
and im going with 2 XL motors but thats a thing i want but the rest i tryed to do your guide.
but i like to keep the most things intakt and at some parts off the guide i cant keep up where what is going.
is there a way that you can help me out with some things ?
and i ask my self why the change on the mid console with the l motors beneed it ?
i like the way off your youtube video's.
if i will follow that will everything work aswell ?

because im omost done but i dont like the mid part with the yellow shift.

Hope you can help me out pleasz
this is no complentin but looking for a way !

i realy like how you did it.

Kind regards
Ropin

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:16 PM, ropinhome said:

hello,

im new here and im also going with the porsche to make it drive,
but is it me or something els ?
how manny part do i need to order ?
i order over 70 euro on parts and still i get new things i need to order ?
and im going with 2 XL motors but thats a thing i want but the rest i tryed to do your guide.
but i like to keep the most things intakt and at some parts off the guide i cant keep up where what is going.
is there a way that you can help me out with some things ?
and i ask my self why the change on the mid console with the l motors beneed it ?
i like the way off your youtube video's.
if i will follow that will everything work aswell ?

because im omost done but i dont like the mid part with the yellow shift.

Hope you can help me out pleasz
this is no complentin but looking for a way !

i realy like how you did it.

Kind regards
Ropin

Hello,

Please read the list of necessary spare parts on the last page of the instructions. Everything will be quite clear.

Thanks

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum. :-)

A big congrats to Madoro for his creation, and being so nice to upload free instructions!

- May i ask if this mod is already including the suspension improvements that appear in other mods such as "ultimate playable" and "pimp up my porsche"?

- May I also ask, if anyone has tried the BuWizz? It seems to me that this set may benefit greatly, as it will reduce some of the weight on the front side, and also add some more power that may help in the 4th gear transmission.

I have read someone that Madoro was considering a v2.0, do we have any update recently from Madoro?

Many thanks again,

Mysh

Edited by Mysh

On ‎2017‎년 ‎10‎월 ‎28‎일 at 7:57 PM, Mysh said:

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum. :-)

A big congrats to Madoro for his creation, and being so nice to upload free instructions!

- May i ask if this mod is already including the suspension improvements that appear in other mods such as "ultimate playable" and "pimp up my porsche"?

- May I also ask, if anyone has tried the BuWizz? It seems to me that this set may benefit greatly, as it will reduce some of the weight on the front side, and also add some more power that may help in the 4th gear transmission.

I have read someone that Madoro was considering a v2.0, do we have any update recently from Madoro?

Many thanks again,

Mysh

Hi Mysh

First of all, I apologize for my late response

I make in-line responses to your questions as follows

-> No, I made this MOD before there were introduced.. sorry.

-> That seems to be great idea.. I'd like to try it later.

-> Sorry again, I have just finished another model "8070 spyder" and have a plan to make other MOC model, it's not 42056.

However, I'll apply the enhancements from this 42056 MOD.

Thanks.

On 1/7/2017 at 9:18 PM, MODORO said:

I finally finished making a building instruction PDF file now...

Please find the linked file in my google drive as follows

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jm4Zq86q-nMThJaW5HVWxxQm8/view?usp=sharing

Hi Modoro, thank you for sharing, this will be my fist Mod and also my first "big lego" and I'd like to know which software do you use to create the instructions? can this pdf be opened by any software so I can see the 3D model in my laptop?.

Thanks again.

Edited by xavinho22

I have been reading these forums since I bought 42056, and someone in another forum shared the mod made by Modoro.. Thanks for everything, I will be trying this next year!!! from next week :-).. Please let me know if there are any new versions of this Mod...