tornado

Batcave

That is awesome! I like the batcomputer, but it could use some graphics though.

On 3/23/2017 at 0:51 AM, the imperial reporter said:

Little bit of a Batman fan are you?

this has to be one of the biggest batcaves i seen in a long time. well done!

Thank you Sir.  

On 3/28/2017 at 0:42 AM, Master_Data said:

This is the most amazing Batcave MOC I've seen in ages! I like how you still managed to incorporate the '66 cave's entrance.

On 3/28/2017 at 0:54 AM, danstraindepot said:

Nice Job!

On 3/29/2017 at 0:50 AM, leag said:

Really Nice !

Thank you guys, will be doing a remodeling of the batcave, hopefully for a better outcome and will finish this project soon, I'll post some pictures again by then.

Check out our updated Batcave & Wayne Manor MOC.  We had to build a custom case for it, as someone made me an offer I could not refuse to buy it.  I had never even thought of selling it, but after agreeing to it it led to 'how in the world am I going to ship this in one piece'.  That led to coming up with a custom case.  One thing led to another, I revamped the entire thing, added lighting, redid most of it, added a greenhouse and well 'scene' as an ode to Batman Begins, and this is how it all turned out.

Edited by danstraindepot

7 minutes ago, danstraindepot said:

Check out our updated Batcave & Wayne Manor MOC.  We had to build a custom case for it, as someone made me an offer I could not refuse to buy it.  I had never even thought of selling it, but after agreeing to it it led to 'how in the world am I going to ship this in one piece'.  That led to coming up with a custom case.  One thing led to another, I revamped the entire thing, added lighting, redid most of it, added a greenhouse and well 'scene' as an ode to Batman Begins, and this is how it all turned out.

absolutely amazing! whats the cave material made of? Also, the trees are weak compared to the rest of the build IMO

The Batcave itself is all LEGO of course, the case is wood & bondo basically, built by a guy who really knows what he is doing.  And not as easy as you think when you realize you need to actually ship something like this.  Fair enough on the trees.  I was pretty tired out by that point.  The crazy thing is once I agreed to sell it and there is a deadline, its amazing how much time you can keep putting into each little detail.  

Wow,

I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.  Sorry 'Tornodo' Moderator please feel free to remove my posts, or move them to the proper thread.  I did not mean to hijack someone else's thread.