30147398390_fcae89b80a_c.jpg

Near the Apple Cider Smugglers HQ, MAESTRO opened an inn so the smugglers and tired travellers could take a good sip of an apple cider or take a decent rest before challenging the waves again.

The Innkeeper and his beautifull daughter took good care of the guests, making some of them stay a bit longer than planned. Some of them would eventually settle themself in Trador, but more about that later :classic:

As the newly founded hamlet was located within a few miles of the contested Isla de Victoria, there were a lot of soldiers patrolling in the area around the HQ and the Inn.

30444755705_3a36b5505c_c.jpg

30444755585_07e886430c_c.jpg

30327899522_3e85d5621b_c.jpg

30147148420_d46866e982_c.jpg

------

Well, this was a fun build (even I had to tear apart one of my favourite MOC's that belonged to Stedor).

Thanks for watching!

Will be licenced as a medium artisan :classic:

Really cool inn! The flower roof technique looks great and is quite unique. Good Job!

Oh! Those are flowers on the roof. I have never seen that before. The effect obviously works well because I didn't realize I was looking at flowers at first. This almost looks like it would fit in a Christmas village with the coloring. The design also looks great. 

My only question wold be where the daughter is. You mentioned her in the story but I didn't find her in the pictures which made me feel I was going crazy. :pir-cry_sad:

Nice inn, Maxim!

Flowers for roofing work quite well!  The color scheme also makes this build very nice.

A little more scenery around the inn along with the minifigs would complete this build nicely. :wink:

Wow, that flower roof really does look very neat here, Maxim, and though it and the brown and white color-scheme almost give it a gingerbread house look, that's not a bad thing at all! :pir_laugh2:  Maybe that has something to do with why the guests stay longer than planned as well! :tongue:  Looking forward to watching this settlement expand! :pir-classic:

Very cool inn, inside and out! As Garmadon said, the colors do make me think of a gingerbread house! And as other have mentioned, the flower-made roof is quite good. I only wish we had gotten a little bit of the streets of Trador (dirt streets, I would presume, as it is probably too early for cobblestones to have been laid) for those soldiers and patrons to move about on. Still, excellent build! :thumbup:

Is it just me that noticed the door? I have not seen that technique before. Somehow this makes me think of both Alsace and Austrian ski resorts at the same time.