I am trying to import my LDD model to Bricksmith which uses LDraw database, but tire (tyre) 61254.dat is missing. I checked the LDraw database and I cannot find a correct file with the tread and all. Can someone point me to it? Much appreciated.

Here is the Bricklink reference: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=84621#T=C

Here is what I found: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/61254.dat Apparently it needs the tread file 61254s01.dat somehow used along with it, which is linked from within the 61254.dat link, but I do not know how to use them in combination. I copied them both to my Bricksmith/LDraw parts directory, but it's not coming out right.

I'd appreciate some help, hopefully a fully compiled 61254.dat file or a solution to my problem. Thanks in advance.

Miro

Edited by Miro78

The subparts files (named XXXs01.dat) go in the parts/s directory.

All parts that are in LDD are available for LDraw. A bunch in the LDraw Unofficial Library and about a thousand at digital-bricks.de (no subparts there, they are a direct translation from LDD, without using LDraw primitives, like studs with logo).

1 hour ago, SylvainLS said:

The subparts files (named XXXs01.dat) go in the parts/s directory.

All parts that are in LDD are available for LDraw. A bunch in the LDraw Unofficial Library and about a thousand at digital-bricks.de (no subparts there, they are a direct translation from LDD, without using LDraw primitives, like studs with logo).

Thank you, that works. Problem solved.

Miro