NathanR

Need stickers for 10194 Emerald Night

I missed out on 10194 Emerald Night when it was released back in 2009, so over the last couple of months I’ve been buying the bricks for the steam engine via bricklink.  I sacrificed the gold stripe round the boiler to keep it affordable (it halved the cost!) but now I've built it, I'm finding it looks a little bland without the stickers to add details like the engine number or nameplate.

I'm a bit reluctant to buy a genuine sticker sheet for the set because they're so expensive on bricklink, especially when shipping to the UK is taken into account. I have seen custom printed replacement sticker sheets for various older Lego sets on eBay though (e.g. the Star Wars UCS line, and a few of the classic 9V trains from the 90s).  Do you know if anyone sells replacement stickers for the Emerald Night?

1 hour ago, garethjellis said:

Speak with Terry Akuna, he can print bricks for you, including the stripe on the slope.

Do you know of if he does customs work or only official sets? Also, do you have his Eurobricks name or any other way to contact him?

We also have them in our ministickers store. They are difficult to print without a machine that can print white and metallic (our machine does). We don't have the ones for the slopes at this moment though.

Ooh, I hadn't seen your website before.  I'm not bothered about the slopes, I can live without the stripes on the boiler, and I really like the alternative sticker set to turn it into Flying Scotsman :grin:

Can you give me an idea what shipping to the UK would be?

2 hours ago, JopieK said:

We also have them in our ministickers store. They are difficult to print without a machine that can print white and metallic (our machine does). We don't have the ones for the slopes at this moment though.

Can you print custom designs? In the next couple months I will need to figure out how to get a pretty detailed design in white on a black 1x1 tile. Do you print on the pieces or create stickers?

NathanR, I do not mean to hijack your topic but this is very relevant to me.

@NathanR: shipping would be a stamp, (€1,25) 

@Alco: We could but since it is very busy at this time... I still have some backorders that really should have been produced already. We don't print on parts, we print on white and/or transparent vinyl (Roland Versacamm VS300 printer/cutter).

9 hours ago, ALCO said:

Do you know of if he does customs work or only official sets? Also, do you have his Eurobricks name or any other way to contact him?

He does what ever you want, even across multiple bricks / plates

terryakuna@gmail.com