Hello again,

Here is the last update on the model. This part contains the finishing of the model. As you can see on the photo, there are mudgards, wheels and a detailled front plate.yDSaqME_NJj1XX1wqBjcEJdF20MweeFgDZS3ghCd

The front plate is made of some orange panels and the new black panel. There is still a sticker of the Claas on it, because I have to reassamble that piece.

OSmI0CBjB96KhrTuq0DolYKGPJkhqGN5U9THuFq3

That is how it is looking on the model.

y8Hyddj6_-Cl4wbVu6sodaXVQSi7IvyCp7eEN88j

This is the whole model with the wheels and the mudgards. I made some minor changes to the back of the boom, so the pneumatic tubing can fit properly.

3YPaym5cgyJ3yPj5oXPP3cRJIVqhrFluHs_E586G

I will now make a video of the model, and in some time I will show you the attachment I made for this model.

4 hours ago, Kmuffin said:

The cabin's looks look great plus I like the orange and black color scheme

Thanks! I think this colorscheme is one of the easiest for me because I have a lot of parts of these colours.

Wow, this thing is amazing! You said this is the last update but you are going to show the attachment... is it only in the video or will be there a last, last update? :classic:

Very, very good looking and nice functions!

Maybe only my opinion, but i think the tires are a bit too big no? Do you build after a scale?

It looks amazing till now - except that the front left tyre doesn't sit properly on the rim in the pictures. :tongue: I don't mind if it is not a scale model, personally I love the MOCs which are a bit (or totally) cartoonish.

Thank you all for your kind comments!

On 22-10-2016 at 9:45 PM, Paul Klop said:

Wow, this thing is amazing! You said this is the last update but you are going to show the attachment... is it only in the video or will be there a last, last update? :classic:

Thanks! This was the last update on the model. The attachment is not included in the model. It has to look like you can use more attachments then only one.

On 22-10-2016 at 10:02 PM, KikoTube said:

Very, very good looking and nice functions!

Maybe only my opinion, but i think the tires are a bit too big no? Do you build after a scale?

Thank you! As there is described, this is a heavy lift telehandler, and these has sometimes very big tires, like this one below. I used some photo's to build with the right proportions, but I used dimensions from all photo's to make my own telehandler that it would look good to me.

M_a850f17023.jpg

On 22-10-2016 at 10:59 PM, agrof said:

It looks amazing till now - except that the front left tyre doesn't sit properly on the rim in the pictures. :tongue: I don't mind if it is not a scale model, personally I love the MOCs which are a bit (or totally) cartoonish.

Thanks! Sharp eye! I didn't noticed that.

On 23-10-2016 at 0:09 AM, schraubedrin said:

wow, the wheels put the perfect finish on this beautiful model.

I'm looking forward to the video.

Thanks! 

On 23-10-2016 at 10:10 AM, Kmuffin said:

Guess your building this http://assets.fwi.co.uk/5233881-claas-scorpion.jpg if you have the claas xerion you can build it in this color scheme. It looks stunning 

To be honest it isn't a claas telehandler. The sticker is there because I have to reassamble this part later on my Claas.

On 23-10-2016 at 11:54 AM, mpj said:

Great job!

Thanks!

22 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

I think you are doing great so far...the final version should be great!!

http://bricksafe.com/pages/AFOLegofan66

Thanks! I will post the model with the attachment this evening.

1 hour ago, Lego2016Lego said:

You got Blogged.

That is awesome!! Thanks for letting my now! Now I am curious who suggested my creation! And one mistake: The attachment is not self-leveling.

Edited by luukietechnic

1 hour ago, luukietechnic said:

To be honest it isn't a claas telehandler. The sticker is there because I have to reassamble this part later on my Claas.

You can do a claas telehandler :laugh:. Now ill be waiting till somebody builds a claas telehandler. By the way i knew you were building another telehandler not a claas telehandler.......

7 hours ago, luukietechnic said:

That is awesome!! Thanks for letting my now! Now I am curious who suggested my creation! And one mistake: The attachment is not self-leveling.

Me:wink:

Hello again.

In this post I will show you the attachment for the heavy lift telehandler. As you can see it is a bucket with pneumatic claws. It is very simple but works great.F78iqSL9PTLwKOI5Mlsp6B5TXViGeCG61_fbTeQF

UHPHuVUZ-4dg8quq020c74XrUo7wcAAE_bvK_Vw-

chGTKzR7ZN_Iha1sNKKZuDf_-K7EmJC_HyHLH_mm

This is how it looks on the model.

r94XjRDgIyg_OEdIDbLlgBHGKoXzJkUQbk4kRQHT

I will post a video as soon as possible. 

Edited by luukietechnic

Here is the video. The quality of the video is not very good, because I was very busy and I had to make time for some other stuff, but I think that is shows all the functions properly.

Please give me some tips so I can improve the quality of my videos.