30334519935_2c03c0ce35_z.jpg2016-10-15_10-40-37 by Phadeout, on Flickr

As Nacho and Roldolfo walked down one of the many newer upmarket streets they pass a gentlemen of Oleon leaving one of the houses, suddenly our heroes feel the atmosphere change, as the gentleman in question walks towards a groups of Eslandian citizens who seem agitated as well as inebriated.

29704766434_f961cdf7d9_z.jpg2016-10-15_10-40-16 by Phadeout, on Flickr

"You're not welcome here, get back where you come from you megabloking megabloker"

"Pardon! I am but a humble man here to trade with you.  Whatever these rumours of war we are all civilised men, there is no need to argue when it is a beautiful day and there is money to be made!"

"Are you making fun of us - there is more to Eslandola than money you know!"

"But yes, of course I meant no disrespect, kindly allow me past and I will trouble you no more"

"Not so fast - maybe you need to learn a little lesson about life in the New World"

Nacho stepped forward and raises his voice over the growing murmurs of aggression.

29704763404_fe97a8a977_z.jpg2016-10-15_10-40-00 by Phadeout, on Flickr

"I know you - you run the barrel making business near the docks, surely you know that the goods sent in those barrels as often as not ends up in Oleon hands, after we have traded with them as close friends. Why would you try to bite the hand that feeds you?"

"But we are going to war with them!  They are our enemy now."

"We will not be going to war with Oleon, the madman with the crown in Terreli will not be allowed to wage this fool's war, the great houses and Trade Companies will not allow it, and we will not allow it, here in the new world - we will refuse his rule.  Our mayor has already set wheels in motion that will protect us from Fernando and his madness - a new enlightened age beckons, a republic of Nellisa is dawning.  There is no benefit to war with Oleon whilst the Mardier wolves circle and the Fontonajo understand this, they will bring a new level of prosperity to us and shield us from harm."

29703677763_f96a2c5378_z.jpg2016-10-15_10-39-05 by Phadeout, on Flickr

"Trust me, this is the future, the New World is ours to shape, leave the past behind in the hands of the small-minded and weak, long live the republic!!

2016-10-15_10-41-55

Extra image for Capt Wolf

Edited by Phadeout

This is a neat story and scene. It's great to hear that the Eslandolians are protecting their Oleon neighbors from the King and his lunacy. 

On this build, I like the balcony and the window techniques. The crowd is a great variation of minifigures as well. The ruffians definitely look believable. 

As you command Capt Wolf, I've put one up and just noticed that I'm a brick off with the alignment on the left side. Oh well it's already scrapped so I will have to live with it!

2 hours ago, Phadeout said:

As you command Capt Wolf, I've put one up and just noticed that I'm a brick off with the alignment on the left side. Oh well it's already scrapped so I will have to live with it!

Thanks for posting the whole house. I like the dark red roof and the change of angle in the slope. I also like the large chimney. As for it being off one brick on the left side, the asymmetry is subtle and gives it character. It just needed some cheese slopes on the roof line to hide the studs. Nice house; thanks for sharing!

As commented the mob is done well, I like how you reposition them as the story progresses. Great job!