Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

4 hours ago, megafpf5k said:

did the bootleggers get the scoop on the new Toys R Us bricktober batmans? https://www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-batman-movie-bricktober-2017-set-revealed/

Didn't the bootleggers already release those? I remember at least Ancient Roman Batman

OMG now Lego is copying bootleggers!!! (joking):tongue:

Edited by ThunderDrako

6 minutes ago, ThunderDrako said:

Didn't the bootleggers already release those? I remember at least Ancient Roman Batman

OMG now Lego is copying bootleggers!!! (joking):tongue:

These are all designs from the movie or accompanying books so I think Lego got there first.

Of course for the sake of a bit of fun, the Baturion was released first by a bootlegger, then by a customiser and then by Lego. Mind blown.

Edited by wickedlemon

5 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

These are all designs from the movie or accompanying books so I think Lego got there first.

Of course for the sake of a bit of fun, the Baturion was released first by a bootlegger, then by a customiser and then by Lego. Mind blown.

we did get the Bunny too, as well as the Money suit, but the money suit one was white and not green. 

16 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

This is amusing.

And, the TRON we needed but never got:

Its a shame they didn't upscale the F&F stuff a little more. 

The Kazi x-agents stuff I pretty much a TRON analog, all of it is pretty awesome. The upside also being that it all looks to be printed. 

So perfect! Yes, I want those sort of things, TLG has not really made much related to Chinese culture and I want those for a MOC. I'm hoping the price is good, so I can have a few.

Received BO KATAN from Star Wars yesterday. Great that there's another fig TLG never made after last years Darth Nihilus.

2017-Nieuwste-Classic-Rogue-Een-Star-War

19 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

So perfect! Yes, I want those sort of things, TLG has not really made much related to Chinese culture and I want those for a MOC. I'm hoping the price is good, so I can have a few.

They are up already and pretty much at the normal price: 

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Single-Sale-Golden-MOC-Dynasty-Qin-Terracotta-Warriors-and-Horses-Accessories-Building-Blocks-Children-Gift-Toys/1613002_32830686405.html?spm=2114.12010611.0.0.649f3bbboXGaAu

Cool! Now I just need to decide on a sensible number of figures to buy... I can't quite manage emperor worthy numbers.

TLBM figs from the end of the movie. The sources say there will be no figs from this scene as real lego figs, so these bootlegs may be your chance?

Link to figs

I can't embed the picture for some reason, so use the link instead.

Edited by Borex
can't embed pic

I think that the violet/star sapphire bat is supposed to be Batgirl, just a suspicion. 

I think I have a need for the Darkest Knight. 

Those He-Man figs look very off. Too bad because i like the motu designs.  Does somebody spot something interesting on one of these figs that can help to make a new custom superhero for instance? Mer-Man his headpiece will work for a force ghost wolverine :laugh: or a frozen one by iceman

Edited by Borex

4 hours ago, Borex said:

Those He-Man figs look very off. Too bad because i like the motu designs.  Does somebody spot something interesting on one of these figs that can help to make a new custom superhero for instance? Mer-Man his headpiece will work for a force ghost wolverine :laugh: or a frozen one by iceman

I was excited to see He-Man but you are right the designs are bad. Tri-Klops doesn't even have three eyes.

2 hours ago, dulsi said:

I was excited to see He-Man but you are right the designs are bad. Tri-Klops doesn't even have three eyes.

Could be useful for pieces, from there add some extra parts and a some face swaps. 

As much as I love to see the full range of Bat Lanterns, I'm not sure if buying extras just for those rings is worth it overall.  

There is also a possibility that sellers might start doing actual Lantern Corps figures, or a set of lanterns and rings. 

I think Tri-clops' armor  can be use to make Samurai from The Super Friends

On 9/19/2017 at 8:38 AM, dulsi said:

Does somebody spot something interesting on one of these figs that can help to make a new custom superhero

I hope so. I missed out on St Walker and Atrocitous from when they were issued before.

On 9/19/2017 at 11:01 AM, Peppermint_M said:

There is also a possibility that sellers might start doing actual Lantern Corps figures, or a set of lanterns and rings.