Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

8 hours ago, rmorales629 said:

Hoping someone makes these:

Not not want to post front right 1. Looks like dimensions 1

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote pictures.

6 hours ago, Borex said:

A chinese batman? How bootleggy. What does the tile and the cape say?

The Chinese character's meaning is prosperity :)

Edited by jeduh

1 hour ago, rmorales629 said:

Last batch of bubblewrapping before moving houses this Friday..

Look great. Woukd love grundy n doomsday. 

1 hour ago, rmorales629 said:

Awesome collection! Did you make those? :)

Also new swat set....although at this point I think I am all swatted-out, and done with modern military, unless they do something really innovative.

HTB1h32kPpXXXXbEXXXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg?size=3

Morales, can we see those big figs better? And is that a Violator bigfig? I just moved as well last month. It's rudiculous how we treat our lego and not the rest of our furniture lol.

That swat team needs more zombi's to go against. 

Sorry already packed them but here' the pic of Violator. the container there standing on has the other batch of big figs like custom Thanos, Compound hulk, Etc.. will try to take a pic when I unpack.

32455375876_18905fa393_b.jpg

On 10/02/2017 at 1:36 AM, rmorales629 said:

Sorry already packed them but here' the pic of Violator. the container there standing on has the other batch of big figs like custom Thanos, Compound hulk, Etc.. will try to take a pic when I unpack.

Is everything on your Flickr yours? Awesome!

On 2/9/2017 at 2:54 AM, rmorales629 said:

Interesting figures. I've considered making a four armed Hulk using a technic beam and attaching two arms. I've been trying to design new big figures using regular bricks. I have Venom and a big Orca.

What would folks say is the best "Lobster Lover" or dressing gown batman? I got the Xinh version (I'm mostly sure) but the legs and head is a little off. Is there a better version out there?

44 minutes ago, mooproxy said:

What would folks say is the best "Lobster Lover" or dressing gown batman? I got the Xinh version (I'm mostly sure) but the legs and head is a little off. Is there a better version out there?

I wouldn't even mess around with them for the CMF figures. I haven't seen any that come close and the real thing is only £2.99.

1 hour ago, mooproxy said:

the official one?

No, but in all seriousness i think we're not allowed to talk about bootlegs that are exact copies overhere

On 2/12/2017 at 9:57 AM, dulsi said:

Interesting figures. I've considered making a four armed Hulk using a technic beam and attaching two arms. I've been trying to design new big figures using regular bricks. I have Venom and a big Orca.

Wow those look cool!! That would be an easy way to build clay face for me since I have a lot of brown. Maybe a grundy for the gray.

11 hours ago, mooproxy said:

I have the Pogo version and it's hilarious. All flesh coloured on the side and back of legs so it's more like Moonie-Batman.

14 hours ago, mooproxy said:

What about the DLP version?

Dlp miles better than the 1st bootleg (pogo?). Still the lego one is the best, more accessories. 

Edited by Mattyj82
Phone trouble

18 minutes ago, wasswass said:

That's a grayed copy of Engineerio custom Jyn:

And Xinh, while you are looking at Engineerio designs: Captain Britain please :)

These new Naruto figs are not half bad! Just some issues with the hair and slight mis prints here and there but overall very cool

32894286415_b1d2dff80f_b.jpg

Itching to open this!

32514025180_2de4d59941_b.jpg