Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

RE: 3D3913-18 (yellow batman/shirtless wolverine)

second seller has sent me totally wrong figs. DaFa toys is the seller. 

2 different sellers and both times ended up with wrong figs. 

Im giving up on getting that set now

16 hours ago, Robianco said:

I'm actually about to get rid of a collection of around 25 to 30 Iron Man armours from various companies (SY, DLP, Decool etc). And I'm in the UK.

Awesome! :) Dropping you a PM!

On 1/17/2017 at 6:14 AM, Mattyj82 said:

RE: 3D3913-18 (yellow batman/shirtless wolverine)

second seller has sent me totally wrong figs. DaFa toys is the seller. 

2 different sellers and both times ended up with wrong figs. 

Im giving up on getting that set now

Crap, I ordered a set from them too, and now they've removed their listing for it. I'm not liking the way this looks...

9 hours ago, Collector said:

Crap, I ordered a set from them too, and now they've removed their listing for it. I'm not liking the way this looks...

Fingers crossed yours turn up correctly mate. Iv lost hope of getting it (just want it for yellow bats)

33 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Sheng Yuan or Sembo? I know they're 'technically' the same.

xeuAK7B.jpg

The four words at the bottom says "collaboration product" 

4 hours ago, jeduh said:

The four words at the bottom says "collaboration product" 

Thanks. You are now my official translator ! :laugh:

That's scratched shield actually could be quite good. Shame you have to buy that same mech just to get it.

SY "MK 2 Iron Patriot." If there wasn't an official set coming out with Detroit Steel, I probably would have gotten this and made a custom to go with my custom MCU Iron Monger. 

6 minutes ago, adalric said:

SY "MK 2 Iron Patriot." If there wasn't an official set coming out with Detroit Steel, I probably would have gotten this and made a custom to go with my custom MCU Iron Monger. 

Do you have pics of your Iron Monger? I am trying to make my own and am looking for inspiration.

28 minutes ago, kid said:

Do you have pics of your Iron Monger? I am trying to make my own and am looking for inspiration.

Sure thing. It's nothing too unique, though. I pretty much just replaced the red pieces in the Hulkbuster with dark blue grey pieces. I couldn't figure out how to do the head piece justice, so I put a solid canopy piece on the back, and just left Obadiah Stane exposed. He's created from one of the Ant-Man sets (OK1026) and a spare head that I had from somewhere (sorry, can't remember where). 

29yhTb5.jpg

11 hours ago, adalric said:

Sure thing. It's nothing too unique, though. I pretty much just replaced the red pieces in the Hulkbuster with dark blue grey pieces. I couldn't figure out how to do the head piece justice, so I put a solid canopy piece on the back, and just left Obadiah Stane exposed. He's created from one of the Ant-Man sets (OK1026) and a spare head that I had from somewhere (sorry, can't remember where). 

Cool - Thanks! I thought about using the head piece from the SY Mark 1 large figure. I'll post pics when I figure it all out.

Edited by kid

11 hours ago, adalric said:

It looks awesome! Maybe it's a little too big but the official lego Groot is too big too xD

3 minutes ago, kid said:

Cool - Thanks! I thought about using the head piece from the SY Mark 1 large figure. I'll post pics when I figure it all out.

I want to see it too ;)

Edited by ThunderDrako

Just received my Senbo's longer version of avengers tower with the male white tiger and iron stan lee, will post pics if anyone's interested :D

For like $10 I bought a ridiculous amount of realistic army weapons. It came with like 6 minifigures which were of... okay quality. The faces were ugly. I honestly don't plan to do much of anything with them. It was kind of an experiment. Now I have realistic handguns and other weapons though I can give my minifigures which is pretty cool. Lego's stance against realistic weapons is understandable, I just wish it didn't exist lol. And I also find it odd how certain types of realistic weapons (like the revolver handguns and tommy guns) are acceptable but others are not.

55 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

Has anyone bootlegged the SDCC Dark Knight Rises Batman yet?

If I'm not wrong it was released with one of sy's small batman vehicle/mech set. I remember rob talking about it pretty long ago 

Edit: Did some long digging and I think sy210 has the sdcc batman 

Edited by jeduh

58 minutes ago, jeduh said:

If I'm not wrong it was released with one of sy's small batman vehicle/mech set. I remember rob talking about it pretty long ago 

Edit: Did some long digging and I think sy210 has the sdcc batman 

Anyone got a link to sy210 batman single sale?  

1 hour ago, Mattyj82 said:

Anyone got a link to sy210 batman single sale?  

I've actually just sold one to Captain Britain. $11.59 is the cheapest I can see the set for now. If you're in the UK I would recommend the Leyile Brick custom of it which is pad printed on genuine Lego available from Minifigures.co.uk: http://www.minifigures.co.uk/minifigures-store/buy-custom-minifigures/batman-leyilebrick-custom-minifigure/

If not I'd actually still say the $11.59 price is worth it for that figure alone.

SY version with Genuine ZEA Batman:

Lego SDCC Batmen

Leyile Brick with Brother Figure's Rainbow Bats:

Lego Custom SDCC Batman & Rainbow Batman

On 20/01/2017 at 9:22 PM, Robianco said:

I've actually just sold one to Captain Britain. $11.59 is the cheapest I can see the set for now. If you're in the UK I would recommend the Leyile Brick custom of it which is pad printed on genuine Lego available from Minifigures.co.uk: http://www.minifigures.co.uk/minifigures-store/buy-custom-minifigures/batman-leyilebrick-custom-minifigure/

If not I'd actually still say the $11.59 price is worth it for that figure alone.

SY version with Genuine ZEA Batman:

Lego SDCC Batmen

Leyile Brick with Brother Figure's Rainbow Bats:

Lego Custom SDCC Batman & Rainbow Batman

The custom looks fantastic. Il end up with the sy  version  then give my nephew the marvel sets. 

Just saw this on Breakfast and lol'ed.

Why I stick to the stuff that is never going to be made (Army, weird obscure alternate universe version superheros).