Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

16 hours ago, Collector said:

Decool's Deadpool series.

15698082_1824183111185483_52282745468252

I received all 6 last week, they're beautiful with top notch printing and only a few loose limbs on some but never enough to prevent them from standing or posing.

46 minutes ago, Kneel Before Bane said:

Does anyone know if there are any minifigs of Rogue one main characters? 

Don't know how central they are to rogue one (yet to see it) but try these codes on AliExpress 

pg664

pg667

Pg668

Hello, has anybody problems with shipping methods? Single sale figures on Minifigures Wholesale used to be free by China Small Packet Plus, but now it says "Shipping method has change due to change of adress" and i did not change. 

Now most of single sale figures cost 0.44$!!!!!

5 hours ago, tkkim79 said:

tFn2i6b.png

nXKDe9K.png

mystique and jessica jones 

i need netflix jessica jones...

I know the general consensus is that KF is not a brand and they just overlay everyone else's products as theres, but i am still not convinced. The set that these are a part of (KF6011) has a Bartman, 2 Star Wars figs, Indianna Jones, the two above, Rocket Racoon and Knightmare Batman - to me this just seems like KF as a brand of figure are just remaking old/making new figures themselves. KF143 & KF144 which are the two SW figs, have been listed on AE for a long time now - and to my knowledge they haven't been released by anyone else for KF to have copied them.

1 hour ago, dnodar said:

Hello, has anybody problems with shipping methods? Single sale figures on Minifigures Wholesale used to be free by China Small Packet Plus, but now it says "Shipping method has change due to change of adress" and i did not change. 

Now most of single sale figures cost 0.44$!!!!!

Yeah i've noticed this to, just had to change who i order from

27 minutes ago, superspurs18 said:

I know the general consensus is that KF is not a brand and they just overlay everyone else's products as theres, but i am still not convinced. The set that these are a part of (KF6011) has a Bartman, 2 Star Wars figs, Indianna Jones, the two above, Rocket Racoon and Knightmare Batman - to me this just seems like KF as a brand of figure are just remaking old/making new figures themselves. KF143 & KF144 which are the two SW figs, have been listed on AE for a long time now - and to my knowledge they haven't been released by anyone else for KF to have copied them.

Yeah i've noticed this to, just had to change who i order from

The clue that KF is just them relabelling products is that sometimes they bring out an exact copy of a DLP set of figures, and have DLP level quality,

Other times they bring out a copy of a Pogo set of figures, and they have a Pogo level quality.

Which is more plausible? That they simply renamed them? Or that they copy other manufacturers figures to highest possible quality, or the crappest possible quality just to make them identical? :P

8 minutes ago, MNW said:

The clue that KF is just them relabelling products is that sometimes they bring out an exact copy of a DLP set of figures, and have DLP level quality,

Other times they bring out a copy of a Pogo set of figures, and they have a Pogo level quality.

Which is more plausible? That they simply renamed them? Or that they copy other manufacturers figures to highest possible quality, or the crappest possible quality just to make them identical? :P

when you put it like that it makes my 'theory' sound silly lol... but the thing is i have had some of there more recent figures but also had there DLP counterparts and the figures have not been the same quality, now obviously that could just be an anomaly but still. but still KF have released at least one or two figures that none of the other brands have, and I'm referring to figures which go back months now - so thats what makes me think they must make at least some figures.

another thing is, if it's just KF's store rebranding items - why on earth does every seller under the sun sell there stuff as well? as well as selling separately the DLP/Pogo stuff the KF is supposidly ripping off?

i know i am most likely wrong but can't seem to 100% confirm either way

6 hours ago, tkkim79 said:

i need netflix jessica jones...

Me too. They should release a set with all the Netflix Marvel's characters: jessica jones, daredevil, fisk, kilgrave, luke cage, etc.

Only Pogo released a Netflix Daredevil but the quality is very bad :-/

1 hour ago, superspurs18 said:

when you put it like that it makes my 'theory' sound silly lol... but the thing is i have had some of there more recent figures but also had there DLP counterparts and the figures have not been the same quality, now obviously that could just be an anomaly but still. but still KF have released at least one or two figures that none of the other brands have, and I'm referring to figures which go back months now - so thats what makes me think they must make at least some figures.

another thing is, if it's just KF's store rebranding items - why on earth does every seller under the sun sell there stuff as well? as well as selling separately the DLP/Pogo stuff the KF is supposidly ripping off?

i know i am most likely wrong but can't seem to 100% confirm either way

I didn't mean there wasn't a chance :) everything is possible until proven wrong. However I think there are other brands, like the one that did the wierd halloween chucky, freddy kruger etc figures. And KF just bundle them all together. So sometimes you might order a figure and there will be a few manufacturers that made that character, and with KF it's just a lucky dip as to which they send to you. Like when Xinh started out, all of their original releases were seemingly copied from Decool. So yeh, those smaller manufacturers would then be the ones who produced the odd few here and there that haven't been made by others. Like M brand pop up every now and then and give us Star Wars copies, some shops list them as Pogo, Kopf call them all KF, which shows how easily they can all get mixed up.

My hunch, and a few people have said it, is that other shops keep an eye out to see what their competitors are selling. Then whether they have the item or not, they quickly copy the listing, so that they can grab as many of the first orders as possible from customers. So if they look at Kopf, and see something, like "wow kopf are selling power rangers, I know that will sell big" they just copy the listing exactly the same, and then wait for their suppliers to get back to them with the product.

Here's a close-up of SY's Groot big fig, that I found on Baidu. It looks like the body and arms are the same as their Abomination fig except brown.

ka0lZfO.jpgvZ6Ky7P.jpg

On 1/2/2017 at 2:49 AM, Mattyj82 said:

Don't know how central they are to rogue one (yet to see it) but try these codes on AliExpress 

pg664

pg667

Pg668

On 1/2/2017 at 3:48 AM, wickedlemon said:

Xinh, Pogo and Dargo have all released some. This link should give you an idea of what's out there: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fa0qJnsLO1lplomh8rdHYNMbPQgj0JBEWYB0ghH78YU/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you guys! Sorry for the late response

Not sure if this old batman figure was ever really discussed in the old thread or not, but I know some of you guys like to know where the bootleggers get their designs from.

Singlesale-1-pcs-Batman-capa-vermelha-Br

This figure has originally done by Decool, and then later by Xinh, and possibly other companies too, but the original design comes from Epic Lego Decals at Flickr.  It's supposed to be Batman Beyond in the universe of the Christopher Nolan movies. 

Here's the original torso design.(Source)

8441058143_daf9553e1e_m.jpg

And Here's the digital rendering of the figure.(Source)

8516923474_56d13173e0_o.png

That Beyond design is basically a recolour of the SDCC and early Dark Bley Batman Dark Knight suit.

Unfortunately for Epic Lego Decals it's never looked good in red and black.

14 hours ago, Collector said:

Here's a close-up of SY's Groot big fig, that I found on Baidu. It looks like the body and arms are the same as their Abomination fig except brown.

ka0lZfO.jpgvZ6Ky7P.jpg

That looks like Dormammu doing Groot cosplay. 

I have a feeling that kf gets some stuff early and gets a limited exclusive period to sell. 

3 figs from the horror range have just shown up on worldminifures now, wm brand haha. 

Has anyone message kopf and asked them? 

hello, now XINH Store has the rainbow batman for 0.65€ :wink:

could you help me to find minifig of a female with blue eyes on AE? (i'm still making some custom figs of my kids). Ygritte from GOT is the only one I found so far...

6 hours ago, briksen said:

hello, now XINH Store has the rainbow batman for 0.65€ :wink:

could you help me to find minifig of a female with blue eyes on AE? (i'm still making some custom figs of my kids). Ygritte from GOT is the only one I found so far...

Slik Spector from Watchmen xinh 390

18 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

Slik Spector from Watchmen xinh 390

thanks, i wasn't sure if the eyes were green or blue