Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

8 minutes ago, Renzo649 said:

XINH's doing a Joker Batman.

HTB1ONaGOVXXXXbSaFXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg

Been watching the penguinguy custom on ebay for awhile. Love it. Penguinguy has done so many good figs.  

14 hours ago, Collector said:

I had a seller mess up my order for the Kidpool figure twice, and after the second time they took down their listing for it. It took me forever to find a new listing that wasn't for the entire set or wholesale. Here's the link in case anyone else needs one.

I received mine a few days ago but it was so scratchy that I didn't display it on my collection...

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Collector said:

Yeah, that's a rip off, but there's another listing for $5.40 though. Might wanna check with Matty, and find out which seller sent him the wrong one though.

The seller was suhuan yu's store. They no longer have them in stock..

20 minutes ago, lglh said:

I received mine a few days ago but it was so scratchy that I didn't display it on my collection...

Got mine from Aliex Building Blocks Toys but again no longer in stock. Fig was fine apart from a extremely loose head

Anyone else received orders from Aliex Building Blocks Toys or 5A Toys Top Service Provider lately? I've had two orders arrive in the last week. Neither have had what I ordered, but each a single Statue of Liberty figure.

Edited by wickedlemon

2 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Anyone else received orders from Aliex Building Blocks Toys or 5A Toys Top Service Provider lately? I've had two orders arrive in the last week. Neither have had what I ordered, but each a single Statue of Liberty figure.

Yeah with Aliex sent wrong fig twice. 

I've had my share of wrong and missing minifigs in my orders so I tend to stick to only one seller now with a few others for backup if the main one doesn't have what I want. I'm still very happy with World Minifigures service but their prices have gone up by quite a bit, so I searched for another good minifigs seller. I found SZ-My paradise, he has a great catalog, reasonable prices and he's a lot faster (10-15 days on average for me in France instead of 20-30 days for other sellers).

For sets, I'm still a fan of Teng Can and Yiwu Teng Can.

@MNW   A loooooong time ago in the old thread you posted a pic of some really awful looking figures you found on eBay that were based on Toy Story That Time Forgot. You wouldn't happen to still have a picture of that somewhere would you? The pic has disappeared off the old thread, and I'm pretty sure the eBay listing is gone too.

17 hours ago, Collector said:

@MNW   A loooooong time ago in the old thread you posted a pic of some really awful looking figures you found on eBay that were based on Toy Story That Time Forgot. You wouldn't happen to still have a picture of that somewhere would you? The pic has disappeared off the old thread, and I'm pretty sure the eBay listing is gone too.

Hey :) I went through my ebay purchase history and have a link to an ended listing, which has pictures of each individual character. Had a look to see if it's listed still anywhere, but haven't found it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Minifigures-Toy-Story-Squeezy-Toy-Aliens-Buzz-Lightyear-Woody-Building-Toys-t56-/201477576395?_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140728113935%26meid%3D9e796dfce41342baa9abc4c7e21abd22%26pid%3D100148%26&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=RVkb5LEpIiV4hSLqG6qfSAoQTao%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

43 minutes ago, wilson3a10 said:

So far there are DLP and Pogo releasing the rainbow batman but decool also has one?

Where have you seen a Pogo Rainbow Batman? I've only seen ones listed as Decool and Pogo (ignoring KF/WM lucky dip brands).

4 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

Got my rainbow batman today. Decool hips. 

Which did you order? DC001, WM57 or KF907?

On 12/29/2016 at 9:07 AM, wasswass said:

I'm still very happy with World Minifigures service

7 weeks ago I placed two orders....I checked 17Track and two days ago they were still in China!

Has anyone else experienced this?

I will never order there again.

58 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

7 weeks ago I placed two orders....I checked 17Track and two days ago they were still in China!

Has anyone else experienced this?

I will never order there again.

Got my order yesterday which i purchased  2 months ago...

World minifigures are really pushing it

7 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Where have you seen a Pogo Rainbow Batman? I've only seen ones listed as Decool and Pogo (ignoring KF/WM lucky dip brands).

Which did you order? DC001, WM57 or KF907?

Here're the DLP and Pogo. But i didn't find the decool release.

TB2ksNfb.hnpuFjSZFpXXcpuXXa_390597639_zp
TB2vUMOeV5N.eBjSZFmXXboSXXa_390597639_zp

13 hours ago, MNW said:

Hey :) I went through my ebay purchase history and have a link to an ended listing, which has pictures of each individual character. Had a look to see if it's listed still anywhere, but haven't found it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Minifigures-Toy-Story-Squeezy-Toy-Aliens-Buzz-Lightyear-Woody-Building-Toys-t56-/201477576395?_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140728113935%26meid%3D9e796dfce41342baa9abc4c7e21abd22%26pid%3D100148%26&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=RVkb5LEpIiV4hSLqG6qfSAoQTao%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Thanks! :sweet: I'm thinking about contacting the seller to see if they've got anymore, or if they can get more. It doesn't say the old ones sold out, it just says the listing was removed because of some sort of error.

The SY clone of the Spider-man Web Warriors bridge set doesn't have any new exclusive big figs in it. I think they may have finally given up on that, although i wouldn't be surprised if they were working on a massive Sembo version with some new figs in it.

That Pogo Rainbow Batman looks like it has Decool hips on it. The hip part that the legs connects to goes straight down from the main hip connection rather than being curved.

I ordered the DLP wave and I've had notification that it's been shipped so fingers crossed.

9 hours ago, wilson3a10 said:

Here're the DLP and Pogo. But i didn't find the decool release.

TB2ksNfb.hnpuFjSZFpXXcpuXXa_390597639_zp
TB2vUMOeV5N.eBjSZFmXXboSXXa_390597639_zp

The individual rainbow batman's from decool, don't think Pogo's ever done this fig

I agree that the other Rainbow Batman is from Decool, because that is how all the ones I've seen on Taobao are listed. I think there might be another Zebra Batman out there too which is also from Decool. I'm seeing a few images that show him with a glow in the dark head, and none of the DLP images that I've seen have those.

TB20aR9aBNkpuFjy0FaXXbRCVXa_!!2679710201

8 minutes ago, Collector said:

I think there might be another Zebra Batman out there too which is also from Decool. I'm seeing a few images that show him with a glow in the dark head, and none of the DLP images that I've seen have those.

D004 is the Decool one.

15 hours ago, Collector said:

Thanks! :sweet: I'm thinking about contacting the seller to see if they've got anymore, or if they can get more. It doesn't say the old ones sold out, it just says the listing was removed because of some sort of error.

You're welcome :) and fingers crossed! The brand is LEBQ if it helps!

As for the Rainbow Batman debacle,

There is a Pogo one with a new style cowl, real photos
A Decool one with an old style cowl, real photos

And then the newest DLP, which I think only has renders for the time being, and is the old style cowl

There is some real images of the DLP set on taobao.

More Here

TB2udvRb5lnpuFjSZFgXXbi7FXa_!!852270185.

So Decool and DLP are both putting out Rainbow Batman, Zebra Batman, and Justice League 3000 Batman. 2 of them come from Lego Batman 3, and the other is from a custom. Does this seem like too much of a coincidence for anyone else? Could they be related somehow?

Edited by Collector