Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

4 hours ago, twismca said:

I Used this head with a Venom body for my Black suit Spidey. Just used a pencil eraser for that extra bit of white...

KF052 Building Blocks Superes Heroes Avengers war spider man Minifigures children Bricks toys Mini Figures(China (Mainland)) 

I did the same thing, but the eyes are still a little off.   Also, I feel like black suit spidey would look better without the muscle lines.   It would make him look sleeker, and it would differentiate him from venom more. 

2 hours ago, pmptstc1 said:

I did the same thing, but the eyes are still a little off.   Also, I feel like black suit spidey would look better without the muscle lines.   It would make him look sleeker, and it would differentiate him from venom more. 

I also used head from Poppunkmunky, but torso from sy188, different to venom

I noticed in Digger's recent unboxing video from Taobao that he has the Watchmen figures so hopefully a review of those with some clearer shots will be arriving soon.

I got my horror movie figs yesterday.  Chucky does in fact come with short legs, and not the long ones that were in the renders.

On 11/4/2016 at 4:01 AM, MDM said:

Changed tentacles on the sy one... Probably will also erase muscles on legs.

20160903_00370501.jpg

Never saw the dargo one on sigle sale and had no interest on the other three figures on the set

Couple of questions:

1) Where are the red spider arms from?
2) Which set had Moleman again?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, agoodfella77 said:

Couple of questions:

Thanks!

Moleman was in OK1031

2 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Moleman was in OK1031

That set looks a real mess barring moleman and potentially black panther. Is it possible to get a decent comic black panther mask anywhere I could add to it?

Hi everyone.

Thanks to wickedlemon, I'm back here with you.

40 minutes ago, mooproxy said:

That set looks a real mess barring moleman and potentially black panther. Is it possible to get a decent comic black panther mask anywhere I could add to it?

I'm got mine there  : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/KF027-034-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Iron-Man-Spider-Man/32664378804.html?spm=2114.13010708.0.0.KwKC5t

7 minutes ago, lglh said:

Aaarrgghh!!! I can't get off the french AE site now no matter what URL I type.

2 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Couple of questions:

Thanks!

Moleman is from ok1031, head from captain cold, legs from a mini Hulk.

Red tentacles are Lego Green tentacles spray painted

56 minutes ago, mooproxy said:

You have also this one:

http://s.aliexpress.com/faaAJfMN

Edited by MDM

There's a new Dargo set floating around, and has a character and a superman variant I don't think we've seen before (Image Link) so if anyone is able to identify those it'd be great. 

Also, the set does contain some TLG designs. Not going to say which ones (and the image link doesn't include them) on account of the new rules here but according to Peppermint_M's post here we're still allowed to talk about and even link to such sets so long as it's not to promote TLG designs.

Word Minifigures have just started selling that Chinese Zombie/Vampire figure as WM21 (KF have it listed as KF121). Since it appears to be from an Enlighten figure wave does these mean WM has now exposed itself as a bogus brand like KF?

1 hour ago, mooproxy said:

There's a new Dargo set floating around, and has a character and a superman variant I don't think we've seen before (Image Link) so if anyone is able to identify those it'd be great. 

Also, the set does contain some TLG designs. Not going to say which ones (and the image link doesn't include them) on account of the new rules here but according to Peppermint_M's post here we're still allowed to talk about and even link to such sets so long as it's not to promote TLG designs.

New 52 Superman. The set is Dargo 899 for anyone interested.

Iv ordered 899. Found a seller doing them in packs of 2. So left out a 2 pack i wasnt interested in. Will let u know when i get em. 

Now world minifigures have deathstroke single sale up.  Listed as mw31. Guess every seller has there own press now haha

Anyone notice 'chrom' batman at tt toys?

Edited by Mattyj82

25 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Iv ordered 899. Found a seller doing them in packs of 2. So left out a 2 pack i wasnt interested in. Will let u know when i get em. 

Now world minifigures have deathstroke single sale up.  Listed as mw31. Guess every seller has there own press now haha

Anyone notice 'chrom' batman at tt toys?

That deathstroke is horrible...

Which seller is selling 899 in two pack Minifigures?

21 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Aaarrgghh!!! I can't get off the french AE site now no matter what URL I type.

Haha ! Sorry for that. You might need to delete your cookies I guess.

21 hours ago, MDM said:

Moleman is from ok1031, head from captain cold, legs from a mini Hulk.

Red tentacles are Lego Green tentacles spray painted

You have also this one:

http://s.aliexpress.com/faaAJfMN

I used for my Superior one the brown tentacles from I can't remember which set of 8 spidermen. (DLP or SY, with extra spider).

2 hours ago, lglh said:

Haha ! Sorry for that. You might need to delete your cookies I guess.

I used for my Superior one the brown tentacles from I can't remember which set of 8 spidermen. (DLP or SY, with extra spider).

Actually if you just hit the "go to global site" button at the top right it removes your region stuff. That is a pain though.

12 hours ago, mooproxy said:

Actually if you just hit the "go to global site" button at the top right it removes your region stuff. That is a pain though.

Or you can just browse this site on your mobile device, opening ali product links will automatically bring up the English version on their mobile app

All my Westward Journey figures have arrived! Anyone want some specific part photos, make requests now.

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

All my Westward Journey figures have arrived! Anyone want some specific part photos, make requests now.

I'd especially like to see an ape headpiece on a regular minifig head. I'm still indecisive if i want to use it for creating c-list villain Gibbon. How is the quality of the figs?