Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

Does anyone have some links to WM-figs on Ali that have free shipping? I need that new classic Shocker, white version of Storm, Tigra and in lesser need: Bartpool and anad iron fist

On 19-1-2018 at 9:40 PM, Borex said:

Could you please, make a picture with Marvels Falcon using the wingpieces from stratos (if possible of course)? I think i like them better than the ugly trans-red wings he has now.

I don't have that (or any other Marvel) fig....

2 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

I don't have that (or any other Marvel) fig....

Thats ok! I’ll order it anyhow :-)

Does anyone have some links to WM-figs on Ali that have free shipping? The only shops i come across are shops that don't have free shipping. And no way i'll pay $1,54 for each fig shippingmoney.

21 hours ago, Borex said:

Does anyone have some links to WM-figs on Ali that have free shipping? The only shops i come across are shops that don't have free shipping. And no way i'll pay $1,54 for each fig shippingmoney.

Where do you need them shipped to? I've never seen per fig postage costs like that.

To the Netherlands. My go-to shop has closed, so i needed to find a new one. But luckily i found some shops that don't count shippingcosts :-)

Final 2 Masters of the Universe figs, Beastman and Clawful, to complete my collection of all 16. What a great series.

20180131_161110.jpg.08884831bcecae9cdbed

On 4-2-2018 at 12:28 PM, wilson3a10 said:

Yeah, i'm so happy with Scarlet Witch. Now i'd like to see if the helmet of Lady Thor is usable for a more classic comic Thor by a bit of modding. And if the horns of Floki are detachable it could become a good piece for Enchantress.

So my hopes for new figs with some of these hair/helmetpieces are classic comic Mockingbird and Marvel Girl (with the batlady piece), Enchantress, Snowbird and Polaris (using the Floki piece)

Edited by Borex

4 hours ago, Borex said:

Yeah, i'm so happy with Scarlet Witch. Now i'd like to see if the helmet of Lady Thor is usable for a more classic comic Thor by a bit of modding. And if the horns of Floki are detachable it could become a good piece for Enchantress.

So my hopes for new figs with some of these hair/helmetpieces are classic comic Mockingbird and Marvel Girl (with the batlady piece), Enchantress, Snowbird and Polaris (using the Floki piece)

The horns on Floki are definitely detachable, there is no easy way to mold that piece as a single. 

Even better it looks like Batwoman's mask is not a single piece and attaches with a visor-like hinge. 

WM462(2)

They've really gone after UG Minifigures and Brothers Figure there. Love Kate Kane.

Are you guys still around? A lot has happened since February.

I found this weird minifigure at a thrift store mixed in with random Lego and Mega Bloks parts, and I was wondering if anybody recognizes the figure style, and could tell me who made it.

exXEOzR.jpg
It looks like an older fig to me, and it has no identifying marks that I can see. The hair seems to be permanently attached to the head, and as you can see in the photo it has a rather unique leg assembly, which I'm hoping somebody will recognize.

Nevermind, I asked this on another site too, and got an answer. It's an older style Best Lock fig.

Edited by Collector

that thang ugly....  I've been getting a lot of my boot news on the downtheblocks site.   I come back here every so often to see if I missed anything.  

Well i guess we all do :classic:

Something i noticed are the pogo big figs. They seem to be copied from Studio Genesis Customs from this site

Venom-wolverine, Scorpion-venom, Clayface, Juggernaut, Rhino, Lizard, Skaar and Anti-Venom are all in there. Some of them look very promising, but we all know pogo and that could be really hit or miss.

If they decide to use other designs from there i hope for: Terrax, Super-skrull, Wendigo, Warstar, Sauron and A-Bomb.

Btw are they also responsible for the designs of MOTU here and here?

@wickedlemon maybe interesting for your website?

HAHAHAHA... So.. How many people who have previously been so anti bootlegs will be picking up those Pogo figures just for the heads to expand their Praetorian Guards?

12 hours ago, Robianco said:

HAHAHAHA... So.. How many people who have previously been so anti bootlegs will be picking up those Pogo figures just for the heads to expand their Praetorian Guards?

I will pick them up! I really hope that the moulds on these are great

Saw that the printing on the first series (with meteorite) is rubbish. I hope that won’t be the case with the  rest of the bunch