Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

Yeah, i saw them. Very pleased with Vision, Ms. Marvel and Black Tom Cassidy. MCU Jessica Jones and Powerman look good too! I'm not interested in Whiplash, racing Stark or Red Widow but they look good as well. Nice wave!

Finally Tony Stark wearing his race suit! I waited for this minifigure for so much time (and like usual I now have an unfinished customĀ :grin: )

With this one, the list of minifigure I was waiting for is completed!

I'll get also Jessica Jones, she looks very good! (but needs a more "bitchy" face tho...)

Edited by ThunderDrako

Stoked to get more Kamen Riders. I've been buying all the customs. They're not cheap but they're very nice. Let's hope Pogo do them justice so I can have 'play' copies.

On 12/22/2017 at 5:37 AM, Borex said:

Yeah, i saw them. Very pleased with Vision, Ms. Marvel and Black Tom Cassidy. MCU Jessica Jones and Powerman look good too! I'm not interested in Whiplash, racing Stark or Red Widow but they look good as well. Nice wave!

I'm only interested in Black Tom Cassidy and Jessica Jones myself.

5 hours ago, Bob F said:

I think I'll buy a green Godzilla to use as theĀ  Lizard.

I thought of it as well at first, but his head-neck-tail is just so huge. I think iā€™ll buy a frieza minifig with the tail and paint the tailpiece green and use it on the killercroc minifigure.Ā 

Lizard is a difficult one to make a custom of :-(

12 hours ago, Borex said:

I thought of it as well at first, but his head-neck-tail is just so huge. I think iā€™ll buy a frieza minifig with the tail and paint the tailpiece green and use it on the killercroc minifigure.Ā 

Lizard is a difficult one to make a custom of :-(

Or you can make a white jacket and give it to the lbm killer croc

7 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Or you can make a white jacket and give it to the lbm killer croc

Or maybe use the big fig.

Finally a Mad Hatter! Looks like it's based off the Batman The Animated Series version. Not sure why they would go with that instead of the Lego Batman Game version. Does China even know about the Lego Batman Game? I've seen plenty of stuff based on the Marvel games, but only about a handful of stuff from the Batman games.

314-321.jpg

330-337.jpg

Before anybody says anything the design on this Drax looks a little bit different from the official versions, but I'll cut him out of the mods don't like it.

1127-1179.jpg

1169-1175.jpg

That old SY exclusive bigfig is finally getting a single release.

KF393.jpg

Ā 

20 minutes ago, Collector said:

Finally a Mad Hatter! Looks like it's based off the Batman The Animated Series version. Not sure why they would go with that instead of the Lego Batman Game version. Does China even know about the Lego Batman Game? I've seen plenty of stuff based on the Marvel games, but only about a handful of stuff from the Batman games.

Ā 

Ā 

Before anybody says anything the design on this Drax looks a little bit different from the official versions, but I'll cut him out of the mods don't like it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They went with one of their favourite customisers (OLS) for the Mad HatterĀ design.

Now if we can only get big figures of Doomsday & Sol

On 1/2/2018 at 3:49 PM, Collector said:

314-321.jpg

330-337.jpg

1127-1179.jpg

1169-1175.jpg

KF393.jpg

Ā 

omon Grundy.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and got lots of new figures.

Just a quick plug for anyone new (or forgetful) around here about my project to catalogue TLG, compatible and custom figures. We now have over 14000 figures indexed on the site. Come check it out:Ā http://www.herobloks.com

OXMFtNn.jpg

Ā 

17 hours ago, Collector said:

I have no idea what is going on here...

TB2uGgOlDnI8KJjSszbXXb4KFXa_%2521%252139

They look nice says my daughter haha. They are so weird! Isnā€™t there a superhero/villain that is a human spring?

Ā 

Does anyone have the Masters of the Universe Pogo figures that have the new molds.Ā  Can you tell me where to get them. Have they been released? Also what is the quality like.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

18 hours ago, Borex said:

They look nice says my daughter haha. They are so weird! Isnā€™t there a superhero/villain that is a human spring?

Can't think of any DC/Marvel ones, and all I can find with a quick Google search is Coil Man from Hanna Barbera's The impossibles. I suppose you could use it with stretchy guys like Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic though.

Ā 

latest?cb=20090506230017

I'm sure SY will give us at least one springy superhero themed set, but I'm just wondering how well the springs stick to the parts.

Ā 

Ā 

36 minutes ago, Collector said:

Can't think of any DC/Marvel ones, and all I can find with a quick Google search is Coil Man from Hanna Barbera's The impossibles. I suppose you could use it with stretchy guys like Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic though.

Ā 

latest?cb=20090506230017

I'm sure SY will give us at least one springy superhero themed set, but I'm just wondering how well the springs stick to the parts.

Ā 

Ā 

Coil man it is! Lol.Ā 

Oh man, i see them doing spiderman, cap, thor, supe, batman, hulkĀ and Deadpool this way too :-/

maybe they can make a Machine Man (marvel) like this?Ā 

What do you guys do in your aliexpress order disputes if they fail to ship say 1/8 minifigs you order. Lately I have been getting orders where the sellers will leave one minifigure out and propose that they send it to you in the next order. It feels like a scam because they just want you to order more.Ā 

Just now, bbquicksilver said:

What do you guys do in your aliexpress order disputes if they fail to ship say 1/8 minifigs you order. Lately I have been getting orders where the sellers will leave one minifigure out and propose that they send it to you in the next order. It feels like a scam because they just want you to order more.Ā 

If I usually buy on the store, just place a new order, lately there are new figures every week.

Some stores offer the same but also, if you're not going to order soon, to refund you.

Edited by MDM

Just now, MDM said:

If I usually buy on the store, just place a new order, lately there are new figures every week.

Some stores offer the same but also, if you're not going to order soon, to refund you.

I do ask for refunds, but it seems like aliexpress is starting to care less and less. For my last order I marked the minifig as not received and wrong address just because the options are so limited.