Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

3 hours ago, ThunderDrako said:

YDGX4Wu.jpg

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! :wub:

I'm so f*****g happy!!! Instant buy!

The bad side is that now my customs are gonna look bad in comparison :grin:

At least my ICERs look definitely better than Melinda's :laugh:

Basically the only remaining custom that I want to do is Tony Stark Racer...weird that no bootlegger has already done it :sceptic:

Some really nice and useful SHIELD pieces here! Def. getting these :)

42 minutes ago, Bob F said:

Loving the AOS figures. Although I already have an Agent Coulson.

It's not a copy of the Lego Phil (it's based on a Fine Clonier design), so you can use it as another agent.

On 11/2/2017 at 9:27 AM, Borex said:

So to make a nice justice league set-up, which heroes does one need? I never read that much dc comics, so i really don’t know much about the jla. The best thing about them is that they look so superherolike. Spandex, capes and masks and all.  So alongtheway i gathered some heroes (superman, batman, wonder woman, flash and green arrow, supergirl, martian manhunter), but with the likes of booster gold and the upcoming tlbm cmf series there will be a lot more. Which heroes do you prefer or are superimportant in the league and think cannot miss in the line-up? 

Btw pogo is also working on a real cool predator (check out customize minifigures blog)

Just imagine the type of stuff we might have seen if the bootleggers were doing this when the JLU cartoon was still on the air.

cbd6ea9be6debf137cd987b5b19c73f8.jpg

14 minutes ago, Collector said:

Just imagine the type of stuff we might have seen if the bootleggers were doing this when the JLU cartoon was still on the air.

Wow, that is a lot! I hope for the dc-people here that these will be figs one day

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 2:05 PM, Darkrattyop said:

Does anyone know the quality of any of the Rorschach figures that have been released?

I have the XINH (XH387) set, its good but swap outs need to be done for certain characters. 

aeProduct.getSubject()

Put the POGO (PG365) one comes with more printing and better colouring from the looks of it. 

Single-Sale-Super-Heroes-Bane-Wolverine-Deadpool-Miss-America-Captain-America-Batman-Building-Blocks-Toys-for.jpg_640x640.jpg

1 hour ago, Borex said:

@agoodfella77 just got the anti-venom from the mailman. Nice figure and nice printing :-)

maybe you should give the bootleggers some more designs ;-)

Haha -- that's great to hear! If they are going to use my design at least they can do it some justice :) I'm also waiting for it. Haha!

Cool! I think it will be probably a matter of time til we'll get this Carnom as a bigfig. And i do not like the bigfig venom so much (i think it is just too big), but this feels like it needs to be a bigfig. Well done!

On 11/21/2017 at 2:39 PM, Collector said:

On 11/21/2017 at 2:39 PM, Collector said:

Well there is the "Justice League Action" cartoon on Cartoon Network.

12 hours ago, Bob F said:

Well there is the "Justice League Action" cartoon on Cartoon Network.

Yeah but it's not quite the same though. Justice League Action is aimed primarily towards kids, while JLU was aimed more towards teens and young adults who grew up watching the previous shows in the DC Animated Universe. The JLU toy line was also far more expansive, and even continued several years after the show's cancellation. A few of those characters that were released in that line, have never been released anywhere else, and they even released a few characters that were never even on the show. Mattel realized that a major portion of their audience was adult collectors, and they decided to make the best of it. I think this is somewhat similar to what companies like Pogo and Xinh have been doing lately.

There are small chunks of characters I would like to appear.

I want the rest of the JSA: So Hourman, Wildcat, Sandman, Dr Midnight and the golden age Hawk duo. I also would love a golden age Red Tornado but that might just be dreaming.

More JLI, so Fire, Ice and Rocket Red. Animal Man was a member at some point too, so I'm going to group him in there.

New Gods would be great too!

6 hours ago, Collector said:

Yeah but it's not quite the same though. Justice League Action is aimed primarily towards kids, while JLU was aimed more towards teens and young adults who grew up watching the previous shows in the DC Animated Universe.

Luckily we have the new season of Young Justice to look forward to.

Sharing a short vid I shot last week. I then repurposed it as a Christmas id/ad for our local group. The idea is "sharing" and using coffee as the thing to share this holiday.

What is everyone’s wish lists for minifigures to be made?

Personally, I would like to see more characters from Dexter, Game of Thrones, Westworld, and Lost. Also maybe some goons for other superhero villans, kinda like they did for the Joker 

More non DC/Marvel heroes!

23905398_147284412697652_217058589794408

Lady Death from Chaos Comics

Picture1.png

Justice Lord Batman(from the Justice League animated series), classic Storm, new Joker variant, and last but not least The Mask.