Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

2 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

I KNOW!!!!!!

I thought was crazy when I saw it on Bootlego this morning. Here's hoping that he also gets dual molded legs. Citizen Steel almost completes the Arrowverse heroes too with only Wild Dog left. 

LTglwZX.jpg

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure that Anti-Venom is based off of my earlier MOC ?. I'm actually happy to be getting a pad print version of it! ?

Anti-Venom [MOC] [COMICS] [SYMBIOTE]

Edited by agoodfella77

37 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure that Anti-Venom is based off of my earlier MOC ?. I'm actually happy to be getting a pad print version of it! ?

Greatly done Crazy Goodfella! I am really happy with him in the upcoming wave. And it is most definitely based on your design. 

18 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Nice! Try to send a CV to Xinh :laugh:

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎02 at 9:27 AM, Borex said:

So to make a nice justice league set-up, which heroes does one need? I never read that much dc comics, so i really don’t know much about the jla. The best thing about them is that they look so superherolike. Spandex, capes and masks and all.  So alongtheway i gathered some heroes (superman, batman, wonder woman, flash and green arrow, supergirl, martian manhunter), but with the likes of booster gold and the upcoming tlbm cmf series there will be a lot more. Which heroes do you prefer or are superimportant in the league and think cannot miss in the line-up? 

Btw pogo is also working on a real cool predator (check out customize minifigures blog)

Justice League has always typically been headed by what is called the founding 7. The classic lineup is Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Martian Manhunter.

For those who grew up on the Animated universe Hal and Aquaman where changed out for Green Lantern John Stewart and Hawkgirl. The New 52 used almost the classic lineup but swapped out Martian Manhunter for Cyborg.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:07 AM, CaptvirgilHilts said:

. Citizen Steel almost completes the Arrowverse heroes too with only Wild Dog left. 

don't forget Vibe, Elongated Man & Gypsy

On 11/3/2017 at 1:12 AM, Borex said:

Greatly done Crazy Goodfella! I am really happy with him in the upcoming wave. And it is most definitely based on your design. 

:laugh:

16 hours ago, ThunderDrako said:

Nice! Try to send a CV to Xinh :laugh:

might as well get paid for it!! Though if LEGO is reading -- I'm always ready to listen to a competing offer if you need a Marvel / Superhero fig designer!!! :grin:

haha.

Edited by agoodfella77

2 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

Justice League has always typically been headed by what is called the founding 7. The classic lineup is Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Martian Manhunter.

For those who grew up on the Animated universe Hal and Aquaman where changed out for Green Lantern John Stewart and Hawkgirl. The New 52 used almost the classic lineup but swapped out Martian Manhunter for Cyborg.

Thanks! Green lantern is m.i.a, so i need him then. 

3 hours ago, Bob F said:

don't forget Vibe, Elongated Man & Gypsy

I was staring at the CW display on my desk at home and I missed even more, Kid Flash Wally, Diggle, Mick Rory. 

I will be interesting to see if Ralph gets the purple costume. 

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Thanks! Green lantern is m.i.a, so i need him then. 

i'd suggest maybe PG 278, you can ditch the upper armor and cape. 

1 hour ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

I was staring at the CW display on my desk at home and I missed even more, Kid Flash Wally, Diggle, Mick Rory. 

I will be interesting to see if Ralph gets the purple costume. 

i'd suggest maybe PG 278, you can ditch the upper armor and cape. 

Thanks. Maybe i can use his shoulderpiece for someone else. 

Hanging on for a few more items and 11/11 sale myself. Dr. Fate, Blue Beetle and a few others are rather tempting me.

Lately I got some old xinh figures again and are really different from old ones.. Decided to compare both:

20171104_19260001.th.jpg

Old one on the left, new on the right. Great improvement on the yellow print.

20171104_19244801.th.jpg

Old on the left, new on center, pogo on the right. Old was really poor. New has same design as pogo, but same old print on hood (better than pogo's).

20171104_19265101.th.jpg

On the other hand... new She-hulk is pretty lame... Print is similar to spiderboy or lightning lad, white legs...

Edited by MDM

2 hours ago, MDM said:

Lately I got some old xinh figures again and are really different from old ones.. Decided to compare both:

20171104_19260001.th.jpg

20171104_19244801.th.jpg

Old on the left, new on center, pogo on the right. Old was really poor. New has same design as pogo, but same old print on hood (better than pogo's).

20171104_19265101.th.jpg

On the other hand... new She-hulk is pretty lame... Print is similar to spiderboy or lightning lad, white legs...

That's really interesting.

I may now have to order all these figures again...

Can check and post links to buy them (to be sure you get new figs and not old ones)

Edited by MDM

Yes please, as well! That Wasp is so much better like this! Or otherwise pm us the link if you don’t like to post links like that in public. 

Edited by Borex

10 hours ago, MDM said:

20171104_19260001.th.jpg

20171104_19244801.th.jpg

20171104_19265101.th.jpg

I got the xinh supergirl recently(Just going to put lunas hairpiece on) and noticed the print on the torso is like lightning lad. Was the old xinh like this? The legs looked better than I’d seen in photos on aliexpress aswel. 

Old supergirl from xinh was ok, but not as good as decool's (legs specially)

Yeah that’s 1st one I got. The ‘lady’ hips. 

Wonder what else they reprinted. Might take a gamble on a egg head to see if he’s brighter. 

12 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

The Chrome sells this one for sure, a shame the body printing looks kinda like trash. 

Single-Sale-PG364-Doctor-Fate-DC-Super-Heroes-Action-Figure-Building-Blocks-Education-Toys-For-Children.jpg_640x640.jpg

I agree, those legs suck. I hate that they don't just go all out on one minifig and make us mix and match with other figs.

I like that detective comics batman. 

Too bad they made mcu arnim zola instead of his comic book appearance. That one is so much better. This looks like a guy that wandered of the setting of fantastic beasts