Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

52 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Depends what you're after as it can be hit or miss at times.

Sheng Yuan, Decool and DLP are good.

Xinh can be good, but can also be awful at times depending on wave.

Pogo offer lots of rare figures but are poorer quality.

I'm slowly uploading real photos on my website at www.herobloks.com

Good quality is a first.

your site isnt working .

Found a seller on eBay selling sy186 in separates for £3.50 if anyone wants a link. He sells them with keychains but if u message him he won’t attach them. If anyone wants a link give me a shout. Just ordered 7 of the set. 

SY is also coming up with new figs. So i am curious if their quality is still great. A bunch of new characters coming up in the next days/weeks as well by various other producers (pogo, xinh, kopf); a lot of x-types, some baddies (radio-active man, graviton, melter, prowler), classic yondu and classic Power-Man (finally!)

And one i really want to get: Alien! (by pogo)

On 10/18/2017 at 4:06 AM, bbquicksilver said:

Hey did you ever get those capes in? How are they?

Yes. Here's a pic. They're nothing fancy, but for cheap capes they're ok.

xLIJnrwl.jpg

On 18-10-2017 at 10:31 PM, CaptvirgilHilts said:

looks like POGO is going to be making Gregos MOTU figures, Complete with Custom Molds:

22491999_494797554216884_1340687194847893150_n.jpgPOGO HE_003

Best brick-related news since.......a LONG time.

While LEGO rarely makes a new headsculpt for a Star Wars alien, companies like POGO make several at once.

Hello, kopf seller is interested on create a whatsapp group to tell him any desing to make! Any interested contact me by whatsapp and tell me to add kopf block group!

+34 647618872

Edited by dnodar

On 21-10-2017 at 3:38 PM, dnodar said:

Hello, kopf seller is interested on create a whatsapp group to tell him any desing to make! Any interested contact me by whatsapp and tell me to add kopf block group!

+34 647618872

That might be interesting. Do we need to give them just names, or designs too?

As long as they get the helmet and the torso right then everything else can be made perfect with the dual moulded legs from the beach set.

Is that the Brothers Figure Supergirl, Paris Customs Alan Scott an UG Minifigures Captain Marvel there?

8 hours ago, Robianco said:

As long as they get the helmet and the torso right then everything else can be made perfect with the dual moulded legs from the beach set.

Is that the Brothers Figure Supergirl, Paris Customs Alan Scott an UG Minifigures Captain Marvel there?

If those MOTU preview pictures give us anything to hope for it's that Pogo will be giving us alot more custom molds, I'll cross my fingers for more big figs.

I may have to get the Alan Scott figure too as XINH didn't use dual molding and the leg printing wasn't the greatest. Im still baffled how they choose which figure to dual mold the legs for.

I love that the finally have The first Captain Marvel by Marvel Comics. I hope the make Polaris someday too.

11 hours ago, Bob F said:

I love that the finally have The first Captain Marvel by Marvel Comics. I hope the make Polaris someday too.

Not really the first Captain Marvel ;) Not even the first Marvel Captain Marvel :)

On 23/10/2017 at 12:53 PM, Borex said:

That might be interesting. Do we need to give them just names, or designs too?

Just write you! Thanks

I

On 10/25/2017 at 8:16 AM, wickedlemon said:

Not really the first Captain Marvel ;) Not even the first Marvel Captain Marvel :)

nteresting. I didn't know Marvel Comics had a Captain Marvel before the Kree one. I t's still acool figure though.

I have to say that theses two are probably the best figures I have ever gotten, custom printed accessories, dual molded legs. Admittedly the 1X1 round tile is from the POGO BG, the only good part of the figure.

XINH really jumps ahead to the front of the pack now. Hopefully we can get a Ted Kord Blue Beetle so Booster can have his best buddy.

K0JITxU.jpg

8Kmlqdv.jpg

14 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

I have to say that theses two are probably the best figures I have ever gotten, custom printed accessories, dual molded legs. Admittedly the 1X1 round tile is from the POGO BG, the only good part of the figure.

XINH really jumps ahead to the front of the pack now. Hopefully we can get a Ted Kord Blue Beetle so Booster can have his best buddy.

Your wish is their command. A blue beetle (don’t know if it is the right one though) in the new upcoming xinh release. Also wonder woman, giganta, talia al gul, citizen steel and from marvel goliath and anti-venom!

So to make a nice justice league set-up, which heroes does one need? I never read that much dc comics, so i really don’t know much about the jla. The best thing about them is that they look so superherolike. Spandex, capes and masks and all.  So alongtheway i gathered some heroes (superman, batman, wonder woman, flash and green arrow, supergirl, martian manhunter), but with the likes of booster gold and the upcoming tlbm cmf series there will be a lot more. Which heroes do you prefer or are superimportant in the league and think cannot miss in the line-up? 

Btw pogo is also working on a real cool predator (check out customize minifigures blog)

4 hours ago, Borex said:

Your wish is their command. A blue beetle (don’t know if it is the right one though) in the new upcoming xinh release. Also wonder woman, giganta, talia al gul, citizen steel and from marvel goliath and anti-venom!

I KNOW!!!!!!

I thought was crazy when I saw it on Bootlego this morning. Here's hoping that he also gets dual molded legs. Citizen Steel almost completes the Arrowverse heroes too with only Wild Dog left. 

LTglwZX.jpg