Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

5 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

Not that I have seen but there are these:

HEROES%2BLEGO.jpg

Cool but I only by 3rd party bigfigs. It's a shame SY was on a roll for a brief period but then just stopped. Someone else should pick up where they left off and just do bigfigs from LB3, Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Avengers. So many cool designs we could get.

11 hours ago, steveholt said:

Cool but I only by 3rd party bigfigs. It's a shame SY was on a roll for a brief period but then just stopped. Someone else should pick up where they left off and just do bigfigs from LB3, Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Avengers. So many cool designs we could get.

They started adding them to cloned sets which made it a little more difficult to get. even though I'm convinced they were ripping the models out of the game which meant that we could get all the ones we wish for. 

4 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

They started adding them to cloned sets which made it a little more difficult to get. even though I'm convinced they were ripping the models out of the game which meant that we could get all the ones we wish for. 

Yeah i ended up buying two sets just to get my hands on blob and kingpin. 

Totally worth it though. But i really hate the strategy that they used, and i think it didn't work out very well either. They just should have stayed with bringing us minifigs

While i too hated the strategy, and the fact some had derpy legs, at leastwe were getting something new. There's been nothing since 

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 6:56 PM, steveholt said:

While i too hated the strategy, and the fact some had derpy legs, at leastwe were getting something new. There's been nothing since 

Ask and you shall receive:

KF276__1

With the marvel sdcc exclusive being deadpool duck, i hope this will open up the chances of getting more deadpoolvariations. The dog, the head, venompool etc etc. 

That is of course if the bootleggers will make a deadpool duck, but since they give us soooo much deadpools every time i can't see that they won't. 

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

Still waiting on a Lobo the Duck 

You post that enough times in the right place and we'll end up with an entire wave of duck variants. ;)

12 minutes ago, Robianco said:

You post that enough times in the right place and we'll end up with an entire wave of duck variants. ;)

We need duck dodgers the green lantoon 

In good news, the Golden Age Flash and Disco Nightwing look great. I ordered two of each and they had consistent printing and decent quality. The helmet is excellent and the wings are chrome gold. 

Where did you find the set with Solomon Grundy? I have been looking on AliExpress and haven't seen them.

5 hours ago, Bob F said:

Where did you find the set with Solomon Grundy? I have been looking on AliExpress and haven't seen them.

The images pop up on forums and other sites before they're actually available for sale. Hopefully it'll be on AE soon.