Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

I'm 100% purist but damn....

lego-compatible-enlighten-1503-mini-figures-8-1-set-toysgolden-1705-24-ToysGolden@11.jpg?1498616407700lego-compatible-enlighten-1502-2-b-mini-figures-8-1-set-toysgolden-1612-20-ToysGolden@2.jpg?1498616743855

Edited by Robert8

@Robert8 especially the dragonsuit is nice. I saw them sold as singles on aliexpress only the dragon and skeleton figs were sold out. It must be cool to see the blue dragon fighting lizard suit man from the lego cmf. 

they also have a bear suit in the second series btw

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

lego-compatible-enlighten-1503-mini-figures-8-1-set-toysgolden-1705-24-ToysGolden@11.jpg?1498616407700lego-compatible-enlighten-1502-2-b-mini-figures-8-1-set-toysgolden-1612-20-ToysGolden@2.jpg?1498616743855

I am not a purist, but due to my actual finantial sitiation I've been more and more fan of this others Chinese brands... And I really love this Enlighten Minifigures Series the only downside for me is that I just cannot find individual figures. And I wont aquire a set just for one or two figures.

33 minutes ago, bbquicksilver said:

Where can those minifigs be found? Anyone have a link?

search in aliexpress for 1502A, 1502B, 1503A or 1503B in blocks

10 hours ago, megafpf5k said:

anyone know where to get SY576?  I'm looking for the kingpin big fig

Well a few months ago, there were only a few left on ali. I hope for you they are a still a couple left

Any idea where to get all the KOPF figs? Can't seem to find them on AliExpress :/

5 hours ago, jeduh said:

Any idea where to get all the KOPF figs? Can't seem to find them on AliExpress :/

Most of them are just pogo or xinh figures but relabeld as kopf. Which ones are you looking for?

OK... So the standout ones for me on that list above are the copy of Christo's Golden Age Flash and Brothers Figure's Nightwing.

Have Pogo improved at all recently or is this still destined to be utter rubbish? All they have to do is get the torso right and the helmet piece. The head, arms and legs with dual moulding can all be sourced from Lego.

Edited by Robianco

Who's that "Chemistry Teacher" and why is he in his underwear? :laugh:

On 28/6/2017 at 4:25 AM, Robert8 said:

bd1.jpg

On 5/7/2017 at 5:45 AM, Robert8 said:

Who's that "Chemistry Teacher" and why is he in his underwear? :laugh:

Wait....your chemistry teacher didn't teach in underwear?! *huh*

BTW we finally have Lady Sif (Xh705 in the set X0172) :wub:

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 3:00 PM, Robianco said:

OK... So the standout ones for me on that list above are the copy of Christo's Golden Age Flash and Brothers Figure's Nightwing.

Have Pogo improved at all recently or is this still destined to be utter rubbish? All they have to do is get the torso right and the helmet piece. The head, arms and legs with dual moulding can all be sourced from Lego.

With the recent foray into dual molding I would expect that the classic Nightwing and Jay Garrick could turn out pretty good.

This might be the wrong place to ask, but I figure a lot of you do customs anyways. With the new captain universe spiderman out, I was thinking about actually making customizing a copy into a pure captain universe fig. Do you guys have any advice on what kind of paint I should use, where I can get it, and how I can match the colors. any advice would help guys. Thanks.

On 7/7/2017 at 9:39 PM, Mattyj82 said:

https://flic.kr/p/Vhh11c

swapped the head

Looks good. I did the same!

BTW it seems there are 2 versions of the He-Man figure out there. I am not sure which brands they are but I got the figures below from 2 different sellers. The one on the right has arm muscle printing and didn't come with the Ax. The one on the left came with the ax and has back of leg printing.

35669511181_828157843a_z_d.jpg

34961372574_9d2bcb42e5_z_d.jpg

Edited by kid