Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

15 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

Also pg092 is a arkham game suit. 

That new dlp set arrived today.  Looks good haven't had a chance to open the figs yet. 

Printing looks good

IMG_2883.jpg

Also today got deathstroke wm31 , he is a bit different to sy295. Wm31 has a gold head, sy295 has orange. Also the helmet and armour are both different.  The base stand it comes with says 'ly world minifigures'

This pic looks to be LeYiLe Brick Batman Gold, Batman (159) and Batman Beyond. Not sure where the top-right one is from.

I think PG-092 and DLP (9042) are both the same as the Onlinesailin Arkham Origins Batman.

MY DLP Bats set is on the way. Can't wait for it to arrive.

When I got that LY Deathstroke I expected it to be a SY clone too.

Its a batman/deadpool hybrid. 

Pg092 is kinda pink compared to the dlp one.  Was there not 2 versions of the dlp one? One with brighter print and the plastic wings? Other with cape? 

9 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Its a batman/deadpool hybrid. 

Pg092 is kinda pink compared to the dlp one.  Was there not 2 versions of the dlp one? One with brighter print and the plastic wings? Other with cape? 

Batpool is a copy of PopPunkMunky. All the hard winged DLP figs have gold belts, so not the same as these. I don't know anything about the Arkham games so I'm no expert.

34 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

Batpool is a copy of PopPunkMunky. All the hard winged DLP figs have gold belts, so not the same as these. I don't know anything about the Arkham games so I'm no expert.

You should play them mate. Best games going. Cant wait for the next one. 

Alsi these are the figs based on arkham games. The 1 on the left is the new dlp. 

IMG_2886.jpgupload pics

@wickedlemon i saw on your site this morning you had a new Star Wars set on your recently uploaded list, wondering where you found it as i haven't seem it floating around reddit yet?

p.s. great work on the site btw!

The print on that torso actually looks decent. Probably be worth changing the head out but it's not bad at all.

56 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Yeah iv got him. Canny fig. 

Do you have a photo of the Comic Con Batman figure that was part of the recent DLP wave?

34 minutes ago, Robianco said:

The print on that torso actually looks decent. Probably be worth changing the head out but it's not bad at all.

Do you have a photo of the Comic Con Batman figure that was part of the recent DLP wave?

Check your pm's in 2 mins mate. Don't want to post a pic of a clone.  Great wave of batmen.  

15 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Check your pm's in 2 mins mate. Don't want to post a pic of a clone.  Great wave of batmen.  

Cheers!... and replied!

On 1/4/2017 at 8:15 AM, wilson3a10 said:

17632189_425334631150542_814852019171008

SY trasher suit. Not sure if it is. 

17426377_403213436723168_793249808535199

You may like this.

May anybody tell me the name of armors and suits of last spiderman and iron man DLP sets! Mine arrive today and i dont know if they are reps in any previous sets. 

Thanks mates. 

P.D: Today arrive batman dlp set too. Great quality on three dlp sets. 

33604063472_8a43029188_b.jpg

33719594386_4bdd5fa39f_b.jpg33107491560_8d692541dd_b.jpg

Edited by dnodar

15 hours ago, dnodar said:

May anybody tell me the name of armors and suits of last spiderman and iron man DLP sets! Mine arrive today and i dont know if they are reps in any previous sets. 

Try www.herobloks.com

Edited by wickedlemon

A couple of new figures for my collection.

Bibleman and Biblegirl!

(In view of EuroBricks policies on discussing religion I'll just point out that religious views of minifigures do not necessarily represent my own and other religious icons are available)

P7JcXQ9.jpg

Another one I'll need to buy... megabluck that Iron Man addiction !!!!

Nice to see Tony with wine and a glass. Keep it accurate. Wish they would let RDJ  go full on alcoholic in the mcu 

I'm sure some folks heard the news last week, when known MOC designers sold their designs to china. The upcoming sets are awesome. Here's an excerpt from one of the FB pages and some sample pics. Would love that Alien and Kaneda bike for sure. 

""Based on the launched gala dinner photo of Xingbao, the logo of “美致模型” was featured side by side with logo of Xingbao. The Meizi Model is the company behind Lepin. Therefore it's clear that Xingbao is in fact Lepin. Lepin is playing dirty here. They would reward Lego MOC creators who would collaborate with them under Xingbao brand. For those who refused, Lepin would steal the design and sell under Lepin brand!! Hope that these MOC creator knew what they are getting themselves into. Is it worth getting in bed with Lego's enemy for monetary rewards while losing respects from Lego AFOL community? It's actually not a problem if the company is not Lepin but other Chinese clone bricks who are doing the right thing by seeking licensing.""

17796609_1300520566696846_12735280044224

17634560_1300519856696917_37185708399566

17757233_1300519773363592_85402724587895

17799067_1300519840030252_88550089364537

27 minutes ago, rmorales629 said:

I'm sure some folks heard the news last week, when known MOC designers sold their designs to china. The upcoming sets are awesome. Here's an excerpt from one of the FB pages and some sample pics. Would love that Alien and Kaneda bike for sure. 

""Based on the launched gala dinner photo of Xingbao, the logo of “美致模型” was featured side by side with logo of Xingbao. The Meizi Model is the company behind Lepin. Therefore it's clear that Xingbao is in fact Lepin. Lepin is playing dirty here. They would reward Lego MOC creators who would collaborate with them under Xingbao brand. For those who refused, Lepin would steal the design and sell under Lepin brand!! Hope that these MOC creator knew what they are getting themselves into. Is it worth getting in bed with Lego's enemy for monetary rewards while losing respects from Lego AFOL community? It's actually not a problem if the company is not Lepin but other Chinese clone bricks who are doing the right thing by seeking licensing.""

Iv never heard about the selling of Mocs to china company's, what's the story here mate?

also just seen some new walking dead figs with negan @ Carl. Same brand as the German team. 

Just going to point out. Lego does not own the design for the lego brick anymore so as long as they aren't stealing prints or set designs from lego (they aren't here with these sets) they are not doing anything illegal by making sets of MOCers with their permission. 

1 hour ago, pittpenguin123 said:

Just going to point out. Lego does not own the design for the lego brick anymore so as long as they aren't stealing prints or set designs from lego (they aren't here with these sets) they are not doing anything illegal by making sets of MOCers with their permission. 

Although if they don't buy the license for Aliens, Akira etc then they are still technically breaking the copyright for the those license holders lol

Edited by MNW