Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

tumblr_ome68w6aEg1r0abexo1_1280.png

Deadpool, Batman from Justice League 3000, one of the video game suits, Batmann Gold by LeYiLeBrick and The Dark Knight by onlinesailin. The rest are copies TLG stuff we can't talk about here.

25 minutes ago, Renzo649 said:

Deadpool, Batman from Justice League 3000, one of the video game suits, Batmann Gold by LeYiLeBrick and The Dark Knight by onlinesailin. The rest are copies TLG stuff we can't talk about here.

Could u post it on Reddit?

20 minutes ago, Renzo649 said:

Just posted it :)

Thanks bud. Cant believe 185 I just ordered sy210 to get him.  Seller hasn't sent it yet so n its not on all anymore. Might get a refund. Slot of people will be happy with 185

188 looks like  kf904they did awhile ago but with different belt. Great fig anyway. 

On anybody's travels has anyone seen any custom moulded (bootleg) Star Wars blasters? I've picked up a few from BrickArms including the recent pack with their version of Fett's EE-3 as well as the new Bowcaster, Rey's silver blaster and various others. I'd love to kit all my stormtroopers out with some custom E-11 blasters but I'd need around 30 of them. Anybody seen any?

4 hours ago, Robianco said:

On anybody's travels has anyone seen any custom moulded (bootleg) Star Wars blasters? I've picked up a few from BrickArms including the recent pack with their version of Fett's EE-3 as well as the new Bowcaster, Rey's silver blaster and various others. I'd love to kit all my stormtroopers out with some custom E-11 blasters but I'd need around 30 of them. Anybody seen any?

Have you tried simple searches : Searched "Weapons" for instance at World MF and the "weapon 5" might fit : x50 for ten bucks

On 3/6/2017 at 7:59 PM, Renzo649 said:

tumblr_ome68w6aEg1r0abexo1_1280.png

So this set will also be released by DLP as DLP9046 including a neat build.

6 minutes ago, bbquicksilver said:

You mean Shang Chi

No he has Bruce's scars from enter dragon.  

Never mind its a copy of minifigures.com Bruce lee fig

Edited by Mattyj82

23 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Lee on Ali?

Is that some sort of fantasy fight wishlist? :)

hahaha

On 3/8/2017 at 11:22 AM, Mattyj82 said:

No he has Bruce's scars from enter dragon.  

Never mind its a copy of minifigures.com Bruce lee fig

I didn't mean literally, I was just planning to use mine to make Shang Chi. Of course wolverine could have cut him

10 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

I didn't mean literally, I was just planning to use mine to make Shang Chi. Of course wolverine could have cut him

Ah cool mate. Post a pic when make your custom. Noticed it does say Shang chi in the description. 

Also does any know of a single sale sinestro? Or any fig with similar legs?

4 hours ago, Renzo649 said:

I would suggest Dargo the torso and the DLP9044 arms and legs 

It looks a bit like the hips of the Dargo one is wider than the DLP one. Thanks for sharing

Grabbed some of the Who figs, which arrived this morning. Prints are surprisingly good. I wish Lego would do more official figures for the series though. (A licensed pack with a few extra Doctors, some Cybermen, and so on, would go down every well, I imagine. Alas.)