Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

1 hour ago, rmorales629 said:

Itching to open this!

That King arthur set looks wicked!! I like those helmets.

1 hour ago, kid said:

I saw those this morning on AE, and got excited for a moment. Then I noticed Blue, Black, Yellow and White have remiscant detailing. Red and Pink just have mail box openings on their helmets, pink has a male print torso, and green doesn't look like the gold trimmed visor he had either. Considering how cheap the detailing is, they could atleast get it right. I am going to wait for a better version, perhaps with moulded helmets, as I am sure when the movie drops every company will be pumping them out.

1 hour ago, rmorales629 said:

Itching to open this!

It looks gorgeous! Where did you get it, eBay? How much?

Showed the knights set to my wife. Despite disliking not-legos, she would like that set. She did wonder if it could be rebuilt in lego. I thought it could except for the helmets and cloth pieces.

Are Aliexpress having a mass cull?

I saw someone say one of the stores had been shut down for using the term "minifigures",

This store https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1357357/search?origin=n&SortType=new_desc has shut now too was called minifigure wholesale - so perhaps for the same trademark infringement?

Jacksun is now empty too though https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1853235/search?origin=n&SortType=new_desc

14 hours ago, wasswass said:

It looks gorgeous! Where did you get it, eBay? How much?

our alt-brick group here in SG made a group by and had it shipped from korea. cost about 60 $ SGD. then we found out they were going to be available locally in March. So if if you know anyone here or coming here next month, look for these at Toys R Us

On 17/12/2016 at 9:58 AM, wickedlemon said:

Got Fairy Batman from xinh. Real duo molded legs

Edited by MDM
Sorry for quotes. Not working properly on phone

9 hours ago, rmorales629 said:

our alt-brick group here in SG made a group by and had it shipped from korea. cost about 60 $ SGD. then we found out they were going to be available locally in March. So if if you know anyone here or coming here next month, look for these at Toys R Us

Thanks, 60$ SGD is about 40€ and I saw a set on eBay at 56€ including shipping to France so I went for it and I'll receive it in 2-4 weeks. In the meantime please post pictures when you finish the build!

On 10/02/2017 at 1:36 AM, rmorales629 said:

Sorry for quotes I can't get it off. 

just seen spider boy by xinh.  Spider boy is superboy crossed with spiderman from the marvel/dc mash ups. Few other figs aswel but suspect they may be copy's of official figs.  

Edited by Mattyj82

Yeah spiderboy. Especially neat for the collectors that mix their dc figs with their marvel figs :-D

Edit: you also could use him as a peter parker changing into spider-man. 

Edited by Borex
Had an idea about a fig

Got to make dark claw and big fig thanoseid aswel

36 minutes ago, Borex said:

Yeah spiderboy. Especially neat for the collectors that mix their dc figs with their marvel figs :-D

Edit: you also could use him as a peter parker changing into spider-man. 

1 hour ago, kid said:

Any pictures?

Its on the Reddit sub mate.  I'm on my phone n cant edit. Don't want to post pics of the copy's of real lego because iv been told off mate. 

3 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

just seen spider boy by xinh.  Spider boy is superboy crossed with spiderman from the marvel/dc mash ups. Few other figs aswel but suspect they may be copy's of official figs.  

Thanks for the heads up :) I went and checked the reddit...first set that has me excited in a while!!

Same as Mattyj82, can't get the quote off on android, please ignore

Here's a crop of Spider Boy:

tcp3qpH.jpg

Edited by wasswass

1 hour ago, tkkim79 said:

new pogo and xinh sets

Delete those pictures right now, the post will be closed!! No Lego copy figures are allow on Eurobricks. See rules before post. This is a post of compatible figures wich Lego did not released. 

Edited by dnodar

2 hours ago, tkkim79 said:

oh really? sorry

it never mind!!! if we want keep the post open, we must be carefull with photos we post!!

HTB1RG6rPXXXXXczXFXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg?size=2

HTB13RPJPXXXXXbFXXXXq6xXFXXXD.jpg?size=2

It does look he has dual-moulded legs as well. Anyone already got this fig and can confirm? With a bit of Brasso, you'll have dual-moulded legs for Joker and Lex Luthor

11 minutes ago, Borex said:

It does look he has dual-moulded legs as well. Anyone already got this fig and can confirm? With a bit of Brasso, you'll have dual-moulded legs for Joker and Lex Luthor

I'll check and take a picture tonight but if I remember well it has dual-moulded legs. It is a very nice minifig, I just find that normal joker eyes don't go well with a batman cowl (it looks like he's squint-eyed), I would prefer him with a white (or even purple) bandana under the eye-holes.

On 2/14/2017 at 3:08 AM, rmorales629 said:

Itching to open this!

hey man do u have a link or other info on this set been putting togather a game of thrones customs and this looks like it could be very useful  thx

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote pictures.