Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

I must admit there's only been a couple of occasions that I've looked at a Bootleg and seriously thought it could be Lego but there's still differences.

The guy who runs the Lego factory actually won't be in contact with much Lego so he's probably not the best person to ask. I reckon there's 100 people on here who could have spotted the fake and even just felt the plastic to do so.

Well... Here you have 90 + Ironman... all diferent (transparent, metalic, armors, other characters uniforms, etc etc)... only 2 LEGO original...

I just collect them because he's my favorite character... and some are bloody well made, hard to spot compared to the original ones.

But i think they've spoted me: they are making new ones faster than i can buy them :)

16196047_1398284856858779_13206670890399

Have any of the companies produces a monorail like the classic Lego monorail? I think that would sell quite a bit. I know I am interested in 1 (or many) sets!

2 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

Who is m brands m075?

It is supposed to be Electro, but it could easily be used for an iceman for instance

1 hour ago, palandir said:

It is supposed to be Electro, but it could easily be used for an iceman for instance

Does electro look like that nowadays?  Kinda based on the Jamie Fox look? 

On 1/28/2017 at 5:17 PM, agoodfella77 said:

Looks great! Where is the Red Iron Patriot from (back right)?

--bought it locally here in Singapore from a reseller. 

Suit up

32491790105_386e301e05_b.jpg

Nothing beats a classic

32581433836_485359da06_b.jpg

Edited by rmorales629
wrong upload

Looks good, although way too cartoony, but i intent to make classic iron man like that as well. I was planning to use the legs of Pyro, but yours look maybe even better. Where are they from?

Do you also have the red-yellow iron man helmet from the alternative series from elephant (i think) with Iron Flash? I'm interested how that will look. 

Anyone have the popfunkmonkey Silk? I'm thinking of buying it, but there is a bootleg one and some of those popfunkmonkey figs are worse than the bootlegs(I'm sorry to say). Also its 15 dollars or 1 dollar. If anyone has any idea please inform me which one is more worth it.

22 hours ago, Borex said:

Looks good, although way too cartoony, but i intent to make classic iron man like that as well. I was planning to use the legs of Pyro, but yours look maybe even better. Where are they from?

Do you also have the red-yellow iron man helmet from the alternative series from elephant (i think) with Iron Flash? I'm interested how that will look. 

-Sorry i don't have that version. The legs are from marge simpson since pyro one is a little orange

Nothing beats a classic

32581433836_485359da06_b.jpg

Marge Simpson! Hadn't thought of that. Thanks. Plus i think this helmet looks better in a classic way, i was just being curious.

10 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Anyone have the popfunkmonkey Silk? I'm thinking of buying it, but there is a bootleg one and some of those popfunkmonkey figs are worse than the bootlegs(I'm sorry to say). Also its 15 dollars or 1 dollar. If anyone has any idea please inform me which one is more worth it.

Do you have the link to or product code of the bootleg Silk figure?

20 minutes ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

I know most of us rarely would opt for ordering "compatible" parts but I think I found one that could be great Small statues or StarWars Holographic communications:

From HERE

Now we just need a P2 Commander Cody 

Isn't this usually the time of year where people begin saying "It's really quiet, I think all the bootleggers have been shut down" lol :P

1 hour ago, The Lego Nolan said:

Have their been any new marvel or Dc big figs released recently? I haven't been checking these threads for a while. 

Thanos, Abomination, Colossus, Rancor, Killer croc  - those are the last ones I know of that came outside of a big set. There were then quite a few packaged with big SY sets.