Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

1 hour ago, ThunderDrako said:

I just received Ghost Rider from SY631....it has detachable hair...why bootlegs understand what we want and not Lego?! -.-"

I think that the hairpiece is very easily broken, so that should be the reason why lego attached it to the headpiece i think.

1 hour ago, agoodfella77 said:

Anyone got a link to the new Pogo single sale Batman series? Looking for the new Poison Ivy fig in particular. Thanks!

I don't think we can link due to there being copies, but PG8032 brings them up :)

On 12/20/2016 at 2:11 AM, MNW said:

This is pretty cool! Although quite pricey for what it is.

Only $30 locally in China. I think if you're going to get into ordering even non-bootleg chinese blocks, you're better off finding a forwarding service that operates in China. Chinese people living in the US probably have one they use to cheaply get packages from China to there.

9 hours ago, crossmr said:

Only $30 locally in China. I think if you're going to get into ordering even non-bootleg chinese blocks, you're better off finding a forwarding service that operates in China. Chinese people living in the US probably have one they use to cheaply get packages from China to there.

See now $30 would be an awesome price! :) And yeh it's definitely something to look into, although it will hopefully come down in price. The poke centre for instance was quite expensive when it initially came out, but saw it this week for £33, which is reallly really tempting me lol

14 minutes ago, Collector said:

That old JLB set with the gold Batman and Wolverine is back on Aliexpress. Product code is 3D3913-18

I ordered a set and they sent chima figs. Didnt have to sign. So guna get a refund. Give the figs to my nephew. 

18 hours ago, Collector said:

That old JLB set with the gold Batman and Wolverine is back on Aliexpress. Product code is 3D3913-18

Almost $12 for 6 JLB figs is a bit excessive, isn't it ???

4 hours ago, lglh said:

Almost $12 for 6 JLB figs is a bit excessive, isn't it ???

Yeah, that's a rip off, but there's another listing for $5.40 though. Might wanna check with Matty, and find out which seller sent him the wrong one though.

From Google Traduction:

Lego (genuine)

1 no smell affect the health of children

2 clear product guidelines, manual design according to the child's habits

3 blocks of bite degree is very good, easy to get started with puzzle

4 according to children of different ages, provide the appropriate product, Production

5 is the official copyright, Lego products are very high, after years of cleaning is still as new

domestic high imitation products

1 counterfeit products with plastic toxins smell, affecting the child's health

2 counterfeit products easy to fade the assembly process affect children's skin

3 fake product bricks aging badly assembled when the bite degree

4 counterfeit products production model size does not a likely to cause children swallowed

5 counterfeit products missing parts serious

6 This is a poor production line lead to the copyright and industrial and commercial registration.

I somehow don't get the feeling that's been done by Lego. I don't know why... maybe it doesn't seem professional enough. Why is there no Lepin logo on there or Decool?

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

I somehow don't get the feeling that's been done by Lego. I don't know why... maybe it doesn't seem professional enough. Why is there no Lepin logo on there or Decool?

I tend to agree. I can't see TLG acknowledging specific bootleg brands and then reprinting those very logos (ironically without their permission presumably). It doesn't feel like a TLG move.