Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

We don't know yet, but I'm putting my money on POGO. The listing uses a World Minifigures product code (WM57), and they often get stuff from POGO early.

They get get other brands early too sometimes but here's why I'm saying POGO:

The price is a bit higher, probably because that color scheme isn't easy to pull off, especially with that cape, which is kinda cool IMO. It's just a bit lower priced than the chrome minifigs, which as far as I can recall have only been made by POGO. To me this shows that they aren't afraid to take the extra time/money that would be required to make this, and wouldn't be afraid to charge a bit extra for it. Based on what I've seen so far I just have a hard time believing that this would have been made by another company, even one of the the better ones like Xinh, SY, or DLP. That's just my opinion though.

Edited by Collector

I love that hand painted one on eBay... they obviously couldn't be bother removing the head from the figure when painting it so there's green paint on the teeth. ;)

I must admit when I saw the bootleg Rainbow Batman when viewing on my phone my heart sank... but now I've seen it larger and had a proper look at it I'm very glad I bought the pad printed version as there's enough 'Pogoness' in the bootleg for me to want better.

Now if it was DLP making it I'd have been a little more wary. The arms would still need to be airbrushed right up to the shoulder but I could see them doing a very good job of things and having more accurate and sharper print.

Fair play to Pogo for giving it a good go though. It's certainly a good sign that these companies are prepared to give something that complicated and 'out there' a go.

4 hours ago, bbquicksilver said:

Is there anyone else a fan of the curved waist on the females? I kinda like it. Is there a list of figs with the curved waists?

There's only black widow and supergirl if I'm not wrong

On 25/11/2016 at 6:14 PM, wickedlemon said:

Edited by MDM
Sorry, unable to remove quotes from the mobile Phone. There's also a wonder woman by decool with curved waist

1 hour ago, jeduh said:

There's only black widow and supergirl if I'm not wrong

I don't remember them doing Black Widow but they did Black Canary along with Supergirl.

They're actually copied from Arealight curved torsos: http://www.arealightcustoms.com/shop/Curved-Torso and with printed versions here: http://www.arealightcustoms.com/shop/Printed-Curved-Torsos/

Got the watchmen, new beast and kidpool figs today. Havnt had a chance open then yet. They all look fine. 

And as Borex suggested il have to pickup the halloween kid for the legs for kidpool and tail for nightcrawler. 

Edited by Mattyj82

51 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Wich is Kidpool figure?? I lost it!! Short Legs???

Edited by dnodar

3 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

And as Borex suggested il have to pickup the halloween kid for the legs for kidpool and tail for nightcrawler. 

It's a shame the Lego legs are a different shade of red and don't fit too well. Very loose with KD body.

1 hour ago, wickedlemon said:

It's a shame the Lego legs are a different shade of red and don't fit too well. Very loose with KD body.

Ah bugger. Il have to keep a eye out for something different 

Received my Dargo D899 set yesterday, and wow. Considering Dargo used to be a laughing stock they have upped there game dramatically and this is one of the best sets i've ever had - and at $4 for 12 figures no less!

Also would like to give a huge shout-out to whoever mentioned the cashback sites for use with AE back on the old thread back when, i've earned so much money from them since using.., so yeah thanks.

8 hours ago, tkkim79 said:

r6v2coS.jpg

anyone knows what mk of this ironman?

MK14, its a copy from minifigs4u i think

15 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

When did this first show up, i've never seen that figure before and worried i've missed a set with new figs?

34 minutes ago, superspurs18 said:

Also would like to give a huge shout-out to whoever mentioned the cashback sites for use with AE back on the old thread back when, i've earned so much money from them since using.., so yeah thanks.

That'll be me. Getting nearly 10% cashback as a Topcashback Plus member comes in handy.

I've got links for all the cashback sites I've found that include AE here: www.herobloks.co.uk . It covers USA, UK and Australia.

Just now, wickedlemon said:

That'll be me. Getting nearly 10% cashback as a Topcashback Plus member comes in handy.

I've got links for all the cashback sites I've found that include AE here: www.herobloks.co.uk . It covers USA, UK and Australia.

It certainly does, i purchase a lot of tools through works so have earned some ridiculous money through this! Have you actually had any of the AE paid, i have had a lot of transactions at 'tracked' for months now but none have been paid by AE as yet?

KOPF have red hulk etc on single sale https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Super-Heroes-Marvel-Spider-Man-MK-1-Captain-Hydra-Red-Hulk-Hawkeye-Thor-Vision-Thanos-Minifigure/32770456853.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.264.foin4Z