Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

I tried to place a few orders  yesterday, and it said the payment was declined for security reasons. I tried it again this morning with the same card and it went through, but for a while it said they were awaiting verification, and now they all say they are awaiting shipment.

Digger has review the Pogo Assassin's Creed figures:

He's also done the Watchmen figures too. 

1 hour ago, Borex said:

@Robianco you need to check that zebra man in the batman movie thread. Looks like he will match your batman pretty well. Zebra power!

Im scarred to look at the new stuff. Gf getting peeved at the amout of stuff. 

9 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

New KOPF sets. JLB did both of these sets, but with six figures. So who's making these new 8 figure sets?

Here's KOPF set you missed. JLB did Naruto set before too, but they were a lot different from these.

HTB190a9OXXXXXXHXpXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg?size=1

hello, could you help me to find some short legs figs ? i'm also looking for some torsos wearing casual clothes (male and female)

Edited by briksen

Got the DLP batman superman set, at least 4 of the figures are absolutely superb prints. Supes head and hair the main weeknesses as usual though.

Really pleased with the Flashpoint Bats and Red Son Superman 

35 minutes ago, jangosolo said:

Got the DLP batman superman set, at least 4 of the figures are absolutely superb prints. Supes head and hair the main weeknesses as usual though.

Really pleased with the Flashpoint Bats and Red Son Superman 

Tony at Fignation is working on an Arkham Knight Batman followed by a Flashpoint Batman now that his Arkham Knight Robin is finished. I'll be keeping my Flashpoint DLP until that comes out. 

On 11/13/2016 at 5:25 AM, wickedlemon said:

New KOPF sets. JLB did both of these sets, but with six figures. So who's making these new 8 figure sets?

LK7ot1b.jpg

The boot leggers are giving Waluigi more love then nintendo.

I got my order in and I figured to do a photo review on them in case some one is deciding what to do 

First up is the LELE pokemon 

OEZAY3i.jpg
2uEXJ81.jpg

Printing is ok a bit smudgy on the arms.
Bulbasaur is a total derp.

For some reason one of the many Ash clones has a yellow triangle...
Maybe he holds the triforce

tA8yewC.jpg
xiXXYVs.jpg

Once again smudgy arms. 

I think that is pidgeotto but it has the same body build as pikachu and walks on front and back legs.

and jigglypuff just looks off.

Not sure if that is a pokeball or a sleeping voltorb 

Now the elephant brand pokemon go figures

aPgdaQH.jpg
ebv6KWi.jpg

What search result did they find to get the idea Twoface's hair would work for James?(Ill let them pass for not figuring out what to do for Jessie)

I would have used this piece in blue purple
jyYqKwY.png

Meowth has the same body as pikachu from this set 

ndJNewv.jpg
IDGjb0T.jpg

May and Misty is some of the best ones.
I would have used this peice for misty l1lhD23.png
And maybe Captain Jack's hair piece for May

psyduck looks like an angry bird.

And whatsitsname uses the same build as pikachu and meowth 

1Rtqqa7.jpg
bfJpbVV.jpg

Ash and everybody's favorite Christmas song singer are pretty good.

as stated before pikachu shares a body with other pokemon 

and Bulba is still derpy in this set as well. 

and here are all the pokeballs and the sleeping voltorbs (only one pictured) 

GexHTZk.jpg

Oh yah... One of these things is not like the others. (i wont post photos due to it being lego's CC Boba prints)

I'd give the LELE about a 7.5/10, and the elephant I'd give it a perfect 5/7 (10/10 for people who dont get the joke)

Edited by pittpenguin123
Images really big so I put them in a spoiler

15 hours ago, Borex said:

Thanks for the pics Pittpenguin. I like the bullbasaur being derpy. Do you also have the sy ones?

I didnt pick up the SY ones but I remember seeing some photos floating around some where on the internet 

Has anyone else been getting their Aliexpress packages with a label on the outside that says "Made In China"? 

I've gotten a few that had this lately, and I've never seen it before. I was wondering if maybe there was a new law or something that required it.

still looking for short mobile legs to make a minifig who looks like my son, i found only xinh penguin on single sale, is there something else i missed ? are those pokemon figs on the last page on single sale somewhere ? 

On 10/11/2016 at 9:00 PM, bbquicksilver said:
On 14/11/2016 at 0:51 AM, briksen said:

6 minutes ago, briksen said:

still looking for short mobile legs to make a minifig who looks like my son, i found only xinh penguin on single sale, is there something else i missed ? are those pokemon figs on the last page on single sale somewhere ? 

Couple of games of thrones set have shot legs, single sale.

Dc and marvel microfighters all have shot legs, single sale

And of course you can buy them on brick and pieces.

Aw, mobile legs, noticed after posting... Demian from an old sy batman set, but black as penguin's

Edited by MDM

there was a special version of those legs made by SY and copied by XINH on penguin, they were shorter than standard legs but still could move.

4 minutes ago, briksen said:

there was a special version of those legs made by SY and copied by XINH on penguin, they were shorter than standard legs but still could move.

Only figures with those legs are those two, I think. Probably you could separate hips and legs and spray paint them the color you need

Edited by MDM

hmm... not really safe for kids and not lasting neither for a everyday use... :/

have someone bought that new enlighten set of figs ? there is a girl with red overalls, has she shorter legs or not ?

HTB140n3NFXXXXafXpXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg

47 minutes ago, briksen said:

The only ones I remember seeing from SY were black for penguin and i believe there were a red set from Robin.

11 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

The only ones I remember seeing from SY were black for penguin and i believe there were a red set from Robin.

I don't know what brand it was (not Decool) but there was purple (Master Roshi) and orange (Krillin) short moving legs in a 8 Dragon Ball set (the one with the dragon balls).

10 minutes ago, lglh said:

I don't know what brand it was (not Decool) but there was purple (Master Roshi) and orange (Krillin) short moving legs in a 8 Dragon Ball set (the one with the dragon balls).

DLP? Kopf do them single sale too.

Hello, 

Long time reader, first time replier. I have two questions:

1. Two of my orders have still not been shipped form the 11/11 sale, is this the same with anyone else?

2. I am interested in Psylocke's hair in this set, I know the images are renders but do you think the hair will look like this when bought or will it just be the usual Psylocke hair ?

Look what I found on AliExpress