Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

One of the companies directors had a brother called Homer simpson.... he gave him a job as head of the design team, and said he could add any feature he wanted......

The result:

playcity 20

The only way I can bear to look at those is by saying the name in a brummy accent. Is that bottom left helmet meant to look like a crap lion/dog hybrid?

24 minutes ago, adalric said:

Guys, I dunno if we should be talking about those. They look pretty official to me. :wink:

No one should ever talk about those. 

4 hours ago, MNW said:

One of the companies directors had a brother called Homer simpson.... he gave him a job as head of the design team, and said he could add any feature he wanted......

The result:

playcity 20

Anyone got a link? :laugh:

6 hours ago, MNW said:

The result:

Auto clones roll out

42 minutes ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

KO Bricks has real pictures up of the Decool 18001 Pokecentre here.

Not sure where the giant versions came from.

I might have to pick that it looks really good

Jim's Confrontation

For people who wanted an older Jim Gordon. 66 Alfred. Not my photo... just sharing for display. I think this looks great.

37 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Jim's Confrontation

For people who wanted an older Jim Gordon. 66 Alfred. Not my photo... just sharing for display. I think this looks great.

Fantastic. I was thinking i might have to settle on stan lee's head.

5 hours ago, CaptvirgilHilts said:

KO Bricks has real pictures up of the Decool 18001 Pokecentre here.

Not sure where the giant versions came from.

That Venusaur comes from a Ionix set released a couple of years ago, and the Palkia is from an older Mega Bloks set that was only released in Asia.

Edited by Collector
Edited for stupidity... Edit #2 Fixed properly, couldn't do it right from phone

Dargo 899 available on kopf. Photo included but not absolutely sure if those are the real figures or not

Edited by MDM

5 minutes ago, MDM said:

Dargo 899 available on kopf. Photo included but not absolutely sure if those are the real figures or not

Theres pics on the redditboard 

5 minutes ago, MDM said:

The legs don't look dual-moulded and Spider-man 2099 is a new design so I'm guessing they're not just pics of Lego figures.

25 minutes ago, Borex said:

Minifigs of interest:

- Iron Stan Lee

- comic Crossbones

- White Wolf 

Anyone else think other companies are missing an opportunity by not copying these exclusive SY set figures? Where's the Xinh/Pogo naked Vision?

The hips on this figures are also different shape to Lego legs as the piece between the legs goes straight up to the hip section rather than curve round to follow the shape at the top of the legs.

Looks like there's printing of the lego colour on top of the boot colour plastic.

As WL said above the Spiderman 2099 is the only new figure and I'm sure there are better versions than Dargo. Didn't DLP do that one?

2 minutes ago, MDM said:

Yes,  dlp did a spiderman 2099

DLP have done a couple (DLP9001 and DLP9026), but none the same as this Dargo, which looks like an Onlinesailin copy.

3 hours ago, Robianco said:

As WL said above the Spiderman 2099 is the only new figure and I'm sure there are better versions than Dargo. Didn't DLP do that one?

Aren't those Batman & Superman new variants? And also isn't the guy above goblin a new one? Or have i missed a set that contained these?

BTW glad we kept this going!!

9 minutes ago, superspurs18 said:

Aren't those Batman & Superman new variants? And also isn't the guy above goblin a new one? Or have i missed a set that contained these?

BTW glad we kept this going!!

Think the batman is from a set tlg released this year (scarecrow n blue beetle are frm same set i think)

Not sure about the superman think maybe he was released in last dlp wave. 

Yeah... The Superman is a clone of Phoenix Custom version that was also copied in the Batman / Superman DLP wave.

Those Dargo figures look like a step up in quality from the Dr Fate wave.  Only interest for me might be the new Spider-man 2099, but I'd want to see another close-up picture first and then get it on a single sale.  I'm curious if Ghost Rider's flames are glued onto the skull or not.  If not - that could be useful piece.

4 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

The legs don't look dual-moulded and Spider-man 2099 is a new design so I'm guessing they're not just pics of Lego figures.

Anyone else think other companies are missing an opportunity by not copying these exclusive SY set figures? Where's the Xinh/Pogo naked Vision?

That Avengers Tower looks pretty cool.  All three of those exclusive figs are interesting and I would hope we would eventually see them for single sale or in smaller sets - I gotta have me that Stan Lee Iron Man.  I was worried about SY's exclusive big figs as I just couldn't see myself buying those knockoff Lego sets just to get them, but then have found them all single sale in various places.  So, maybe via Kopf or others, we'll eventually be able to get them.

4 hours ago, Borex said:

Minifigs of interest:

- Iron Stan Lee

- comic Crossbones

- White Wolf 

None of these are must haves, unfortunately. Iron Stan is OK, I guess. Probably wouldn't be aware of that character outside the LEGO game. Dargo released a comic Crossbones in the past that is pretty decent. SY's is probably better, at least quality wise. And I had to check to see who White Wolf was. I thought it was White Tiger at first glance. Unless they're charging $10 for this set, I'll pass and maybe pick them up if they're ever for sale individually.