Murdoch17

City Police Precinct - 10937 / 76057 modular MOD

I decided to turn Arkham Asylum (set 10937) into my town's police station by adding a back half to the building and a bunch more regular City stuff, not just Super-hero related items. It features a police car (inspired by the Taxi in set 76057: Ultimate Bridge Battle) and two modular-style floors full of normal police station stuff, from detective desks and the commissioner's desk on the second floor and dispatching center and jails cells on the first floor. Even a coffee machine is included in the break room!

30250550276_d45a531556_z.jpg

The top floor is supposed to feature a clock with this print where the blank 4 x 4 dish is: clock 4 x 4 dish link while the front of of the station is supposed to say POLICE PRECINCT in printed 1 x 1 tile letters above the front door.

30250550446_079c776d5a_z.jpg

The rear of the station features the chimney flue for the fireplaces on each floor.

30250550616_8c1e1f75e1_z.jpg

The bottom floor features a waiting room with secretary desk in the middle of the room, with jail cell on the right. The left features a dispatching center and equipment locker. Also, next to the stairs is a "most wanted" board.

30250550766_4753f569c4_z.jpg

The upper floor features the detectives desks with their computers (and coffee cups!) while the middle of the layout features the break room with coffee machine and table + chairs. The far left of the floor features a private office for the police chief.

30250546286_0e7368b15b_z.jpg

This car is inspired by the Taxi in set 76057: Ultimate Bridge Battle. The 80's style patrol car features a light bar on top and can seat one figure as the driver.

29655073204_e71e9c50a5_z.jpg

The rear of the car features some pretty cool SNOT work for the trunk and rear brake-lights.

I will be building this eventually if I can keep the costs down. Until then, here is the LDD file for the car and station: LDD file link I grouped everything separately in the file, so it should be easy to modify.

Edited by Murdoch17