Now that Salida Este is a town, the defenses are growing. You never know when pirates will come.

Salida%20Este%20Fort1.png

These soldiers are a bit strange. They despise shirts, so they dyed their torsos green in order to fit regulations, and while the officer wears a shirt, it's best to avoid the topic with him.
Salida%20Este%20Fort2.png

Salida%20Este%20Fort3.png

Something went wacky with the plant pieces during import. To be licensed as a small fort. C&C welcome!

I really like the way you angled the cannons! :thumbup:  Very unique idea with the shirtless soldiers too! :laugh:

Very good! Interesting cannon design, and you've included a swivel gun as well!

As for dying their skin green, can we just think of them as wet, tight-fitting T-shirts or something? :pir-grin:

Great looking barricade, UM! Alternating between snot pillars and studs up plates gives a very nice effect, and I too really like those carronades/howitzers/? - a very interesting mount too.

Nice addition to Salida Este.

Nice fortified position ! I like the barricade but the best part IMO are the artillery guns ! Great carronade design !

Good job !

Tough IMHO, the ground behind the barricades could use a bit of relief, I really like the cannons and the soldierss :wink: 

On 10/12/2016 at 4:42 PM, Kai NRG said:

I really like the way you angled the cannons! :thumbup:  Very unique idea with the shirtless soldiers too! :laugh:

Thanks Kai!

On 10/13/2016 at 9:27 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Very good! Interesting cannon design, and you've included a swivel gun as well!

As for dying their skin green, can we just think of them as wet, tight-fitting T-shirts or something? :pir-grin:

Those would be some very tight T-shirts for the time!

On 10/13/2016 at 1:15 PM, Bregir said:

Great looking barricade, UM! Alternating between snot pillars and studs up plates gives a very nice effect, and I too really like those carronades/howitzers/? - a very interesting mount too.

Nice addition to Salida Este.

Thanks bregir, although it was pointed out to me elsewhere that the t -pieces can't be placed like I have them. :blush:

On 10/13/2016 at 2:28 PM, Faladrin said:

Nice fortified position ! I like the barricade but the best part IMO are the artillery guns ! Great carronade design !

Good job !

Thanks!

On 10/14/2016 at 1:20 PM, TitusV said:

Tough IMHO, the ground behind the barricades could use a bit of relief, I really like the cannons and the soldierss :wink: 

Thank you!