SilentWolf

[COR - FB] WETEC Manager Residence

The WETEC has been expanding into the new islands. Part of the plan was to place offices and stables in strategic locations in order to expedite the delivery of horses to the new settlements. Elizabethville has begun to be the supplier of the horses in the new islands, but some are still being shipped from Belson and Arlinsport. The newest "office" the WETEC has been founded in Mooreton Bay. Though presently the "office" is simply a room in the residence of the manager, Mr. James Palmer. He and his wife are settling into their new home and responsibilities. They already have orders for 5 farm horses that they will soon be sending to Arlinsport for. They hope to receive more so they can get ahead of the needs on the island. 

29412512270_1d32af518b_c.jpg

29622263191_597e3c57a3_c.jpg

This is intended to be a small residence in Mooreton Bay. 

Edited by SilentWolf

Pretty facade. Nice fence outside. Well built miniature furniture inside.

Very clean and nice MOC all around, great work!

Lovely little house SilentWolf and a very welcome addition to Mooreton Bay! I love the balcony and the overall colour scheme, also the fact that in fits very nicely with the only other private residence in Mooreton Bay at the moment.

In accordance with the offered incentive for builds in Mooreton Bay 15DBs (5 to cover the cost of the licence plus 10 bonus) has been transferred to your account! Thank you!

You've been busy; another great build, with much character. The balcony and picket fence add to its charm. The red door and window frames add a nice dash of color, and the interior shows a very comfortable and affluent home for the colonies.  :thumbup:

Great build!  I really like the style you've been achieving in these last couple of MOCs, plenty of texture but still very "clean."  The interior on this one is especially good - I really like that piano! 

On 10/10/2016 at 11:13 PM, Elostirion said:

Pretty facade. Nice fence outside. Well built miniature furniture inside.

Very clean and nice MOC all around, great work!

Thank you. I'm glad you like the MOC. I'm especially glad the furniture is getting recognition as it is fun to build. 

On 10/11/2016 at 0:36 AM, Ayrlego said:

Lovely little house SilentWolf and a very welcome addition to Mooreton Bay! I love the balcony and the overall colour scheme, also the fact that in fits very nicely with the only other private residence in Mooreton Bay at the moment.

In accordance with the offered incentive for builds in Mooreton Bay 15DBs (5 to cover the cost of the licence plus 10 bonus) has been transferred to your account! Thank you!

Thank you! I did attempt to mimic the style that you had started with for the residence which inspired me to do the balcony. The ability to use the brick bricks helped keep with Mooreton Bay's style. (Founding a brick quarry was a smart idea.)

On 10/11/2016 at 8:23 AM, Capt Wolf said:

You've been busy; another great build, with much character. The balcony and picket fence add to its charm. The red door and window frames add a nice dash of color, and the interior shows a very comfortable and affluent home for the colonies.  :thumbup:

This build sadly has been done just waiting for me to write it up and post it. I'm glad it is getting appreciation now that I got around to getting it posted. I have been trying to avoid the flaw of having no color variation in my builds so the window and door was intentional. The picket fence was a fun addition and I'm glad others agree it adds to the build. 

On 10/11/2016 at 8:37 AM, Kai NRG said:

Great build!  I really like the style you've been achieving in these last couple of MOCs, plenty of texture but still very "clean."  The interior on this one is especially good - I really like that piano! 

Thank you! The piano is one of my favorite pieces. It stays assembled ready to be used whenever it fits a build. (Though this is its 3rd variation as I continually attempt to improve it.) I'm glad the present style is working. I am trying out new ideas as I see things from all of you. The inspiration of other builds in BOBS has been its greatest benefit for me: new ideas and concepts to try on new buildings and ships. 

It is good to see another of the Corrington Trade Companies expanding its influence, and that with such a lovely residence. I like the brick built ground floor and the tan upper floor with those pillars. (A nice detail is your use of 1x1 rounds to add texture.)

The interior is really nice too, and I think I've got a piano lying around somewhere, that I now really feel like like getting it into a building! :pir-laugh: