Mpyromaxos

[MOC] These Romans are crazy..!!

From the first day that i start to building with Lego i want to make a little creation with my favorite comic heroes Asterix and Obelix.. :grin: 

29594116043_402c751435_b.jpg

There is a little village in Armorica (present-day Brittany), a province of Gaul (modern France), in the year 50 BC. Julius Caesar has conquered nearly all of Gaul for the Roman Republic. The little Armorican village, however, has held out because the villagers can gain temporary superhuman strength by drinking a magic potion brewed by the local village druid, Panoramix (Getafix).
The chief of the village is Majestix (Vitalstatistix) and the brave  heroes of the village are Asterix, Obelix and his little dog Idefix (Dogmatix)!
All the Galues are fearless.. except one thing that they fear..
If the sky fall on their heads!

29534670404_c846b2fbd7_b.jpg

Asterix and Obelix!!
Asterix is drinking his potion.. while Obelix is getting ready to deliver the menir on the romans head and hit as many he can before the others come..!!
Always with him is the fearless Idefix (Dogmatix )!!

30137055011_ddf56e3dbe_b.jpg

The little Gaule village..

29592974793_239c51ca18_b.jpg

30222430455_fee0b8d20b_b.jpg

Druid Panoramix (Getafix) makes the magic potion..
Chief Majestix ( Vitalstatistix) is ready for the battle..!!
Ordralfabétix (Unhygienix ) he argues with Cétautomatix (Fulliautomatix) cause his fish as fresh as the sea..!! (NOT)
And Âgecanonix (Geriatrix) as  the oldest of the village he just want to hit some romans again.. his wife is a little a bit afraid for him.. but.. she loves him!!

30128545606_76e9fb51df_b.jpg

It's a beauty to see that Assurancetourix (Cacofonix) is hanged out there and our ears will only listen to the melody of the birds.. :tongue:

30163320675_2df8136ce0_b.jpg

"Ils sont fous ces romains"

29534687174_695f4fa675_b.jpg

Centurion:
"The fat is comming..!!!" *huh*

30222415875_cdcec35498_b.jpg

The romans are here Idefix..!! :pir-laugh: 
A menir delivery is comming!! :tongue:

29867821810_bf76331668_b.jpg

The back view..

30187529446_8ba5550a72_b.jpg

30078966371_2243fb4988_b.jpg

And that's all folks..!! :tongue:  I think it came up pretty good and I enjoyed very much the build of this Moc!
I hope you like it also!! Please C&C :laugh:

Ps.
Special thanks to Kostas for his help with the hair of Obelix!!
&
soccerkid6 for his great tutorial that i used for inspiration for my house!

Edited by Mpyromaxos

awesome! if lego make this as a set i will for sure buy it. love asterix and obelix comics and this lego creation looks like the original comics, Great job

7 hours ago, Mpyromaxos said:

Centurion:
"The fat is comming..!!!" *huh*

WHO'S FAT?!?

:laugh:

Excellent, you just need a wild boar hiding somewhere!

Terrific MOC! I love all the little scenes packed in your MOC. Everything is so easily recognizable! :wub:

Great MOC! I love Asterix, and the minifigures and the scene alike are extremely recognizable!

Oh my God. :laugh::wub: This is sheer perfection.

It's been years since I sat down with an Asterix comic, and this MOC took me right back there. Absolutely spot-on.

I love that you even included Fulliautomatix and Unhygienix. That's some major dedication, right there.

Excellent job, instantly recognisable with some of the best representations of Asterix and Obelix, in mini figure form I have ever seen!

Great MOC, the Minifigs are the best I've seen from the Asterix-World. I like especially Majestix (Abraracourix) with his shield and helmet, but Obelix and his menhir are very reckognizable too!

This is a build close to perfection! I am so lucky i have seen it up close! Good job George and keep up the great MOCs!

Absolutely superb!

Those minifigs are exceptionally well done.  And I really like the houses you did as well,Vitalstatistix's is instantly recognisable.  ("Nothing happened at Alesia!")

Cacofonix in the tree is the icing on the cake.  Excellent work. 

On 10/10/2016 at 8:43 AM, Jellyeater said:

Delightful. I love minifigs.

Tnk you! :grin:

On 10/10/2016 at 9:52 AM, Lordofdragonss said:

Amazing job on Minifigs! Even just by looking on the pictures I can say who is who!

thank you! I tried to represent them as best I could!

On 10/10/2016 at 10:53 AM, richchie said:

awesome! if lego make this as a set i will for sure buy it. love asterix and obelix comics and this lego creation looks like the original comics, Great job

Tnk you very much!! Me too! I'll certainly buy them if they make it as a set!

On 10/10/2016 at 11:10 AM, Artanis I said:

WHO'S FAT?!?

:laugh:

Excellent, you just need a wild boar hiding somewhere!

Tnk you!! haha! Yes i know... Unfortunately it doesn't exist a wildboar or somethin close to that!

On 10/10/2016 at 11:53 AM, Covi said:

Terrific MOC! I love all the little scenes packed in your MOC. Everything is so easily recognizable! :wub:

Thank you very much! :grin:

On 10/10/2016 at 0:34 PM, Patgeo said:

Amasing creation! All the known details are there! Congratulations!

Tnk you!! I'me glad you like it my friend!

On 11/10/2016 at 4:08 AM, Lord Sith Lego said:

Really loving that wooden wall and it gives me ideas on building my own.

Tnk you! Let me know if you built something like that! :laugh:

On 11/10/2016 at 5:11 AM, Aanchir said:

Great MOC! I love Asterix, and the minifigures and the scene alike are extremely recognizable!

Tnk you very much!!

On 11/10/2016 at 7:59 AM, Capt. Redblade said:

Oh my God. :laugh::wub: This is sheer perfection.

It's been years since I sat down with an Asterix comic, and this MOC took me right back there. Absolutely spot-on.

I love that you even included Fulliautomatix and Unhygienix. That's some major dedication, right there.

Thank you!
That was my idea! to remind all the good old comic!
Yes, they are two of the most significant figures!

On 12/10/2016 at 0:08 AM, Captain Green Hair said:

Great stuff, love the fact you've only used official parts!:thumbup:

Tnk you! I tried to use official parts as much i could! only 2 parts are from brickwarriors! The lyre of Cacofonix and the flask of Asterix!

On 12/10/2016 at 0:31 AM, BrickCurve said:

Excellent job, instantly recognisable with some of the best representations of Asterix and Obelix, in mini figure form I have ever seen!

Thank you very much!:grin:

On 12/10/2016 at 2:53 PM, Brent and Halfdan said:

Great MOC, the Minifigs are the best I've seen from the Asterix-World. I like especially Majestix (Abraracourix) with his shield and helmet, but Obelix and his menhir are very reckognizable too!

Tnk you! Yes Majestic came up pretty good i think! I wanted Obelix to be a little fatter.. but it was hard to find something in minifig scale!

On 12/10/2016 at 4:53 PM, Giantorange said:

Great stuff, good work on the figs, Asterix and Obelix were instantly recognisable.

Thank you!! :grin:

On 12/10/2016 at 6:10 PM, Pate-keetongu said:

Excellent work. Great combos on the figs, I recognized all of the main characters.

Tnk you very much!

On 12/10/2016 at 7:08 PM, blackdeathgr said:

This is a build close to perfection! I am so lucky i have seen it up close! Good job George and keep up the great MOCs!

Tnk you my friend! :pir-laugh:

20 hours ago, Magma said:

Absolutely superb!

Those minifigs are exceptionally well done.  And I really like the houses you did as well,Vitalstatistix's is instantly recognisable.  ("Nothing happened at Alesia!")

Cacofonix in the tree is the icing on the cake.  Excellent work. 

Thank you! I tried the buildings to approach the comic! Vitalstatistix's  has nothing to fear but except the sky!! haha!! Cacofonix I believe  gives a humorous touch to the Moc!

15 hours ago, rodiziorobs said:

I don't think I can really use words to describe how much I love what you've done here, so--

:wub:

Tnk you! I'm glad you liked it! :grin:

Lego was my favorite toy in the childhood, ans Asterix my favorite video cartoon. This MOC gives me 100% nostalgia for me, great work ! 

Now, just put obelix near panoramix's potion, just to hear him moan about him falling into it when he was small :D

Super expertly done, sir! Particularly the brilliant minifig compositions stand out to me!