Spirit

[MOC] Bla.K:Tron Exterminator

29572109983_e2c3b7096b_c.jpg

My tiny pearl gold drawer was overflowing, so I made... a Blacktron, of course! No, not of course, but pearl gold looks good there in my opinion. Better than that horrible yellow, yellow should be forbidden.

So this is some steampunkish-neo-retro-blacktron

30086762532_8985488d3d_z.jpg

It has a lazer fez! and a spot tap!

30201355445_1e465fc853_z.jpg

Tiny feet and big guns!

29572141494_538b5c94ec_z.jpg

And it can be seen from behind! (I really don't know what to say about this pic, sorry).

29572108503_20ab79f996_z.jpg

This guy is some badass Blacktron, 'cause he's black and badass.

29572143894_8389d78b03_z.jpg

Another shot I have nothing to say about.

30116571201_573f727cbd_z.jpg

This is the original of the cover pic, thought it'd be interesting to let people compare them if they want.

There, that's it, enjoy.

Brutal, love those canons and poses. Also, the whole build is very nicely propotioned, it has a classic mech feel. Well done! 

Steampunk classic space eh? Hmm. I like it!!! Awesome build! Or should I say...

"By jolly my good fellow this contraption is the most extraordinary thing I've ever seen!!! Why one would look quite dashing in that I'd say. Sounds like a lovely way to take a stroll through the park. Wouldn't you agree my love?"

"Oh my dear Henry, yes! It would be glorious! One could take a seat on the grass and feeds some pigeons. Oh! And if those dreadful crows come along you can just blast with your nifty cannon you have there! Why it would be wonderful!"

Or should I just say, "thumbs up"! :wink:

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

30 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Steampunk classic space eh? Hmm. I like it!!! Awesome build! Or should I say...

"By jolly my good fellow this contraption is the most extraordinary thing I've ever seen!!! Why one would look quite dashing in that I'd say. Sounds like a lovely way to take a stroll through the park. Wouldn't you agree my love?"

"Oh my dear Henry, yes! It would be glorious! One could take a seat on the grass and feeds some pigeons. Oh! And if those dreadful crows come along you can just blast with your nifty cannon you have there! Why it would be wonderful!"

Or should I just say, "thumbs up"! :wink:

OK, that's pretty funny. :iamded_lol:

That's a very impressive mech, Spirit.  It manages to blend the aesthetics of Blacktron and steampunk together perfectly.  It's beautiful.