Sign in to follow this  
Legostone

Uproar in Fuerte Unido

A few minutes after the message that all soldiers would be ordered to Granoleon by King Fernando, everyone in Fuerte Unido was on the streets. Almost noone appeared to be excited about it, there even appeared a very odd recreation of King Fernando. It had apparently found its way into the settlement inside one of the many boxes of building material that had been moved from the ships onto land.

30112809301_8fcbdcd71e.jpg

Just the day before the message arrived another ship had arrived delivering many goods - even an Guillotine from Oleon had been on board. Considering the circumstances a decision was quickly made to get the crowd to calm down a bit and show support of the crowds opinion.

30112807841_bd3c95d131.jpg

Those carrying the recreation of the king quickly brought him over to the platform...

30112806511_829167e9fb.jpg

...and fluently moved him up onto the platform. It might be possible they had heard rumours about this and had trained for exactly this situation.

30112806001_6795f1f657.jpg

They placed it in the Guillotine...

30112805411_951a504302.jpg

...And the executioner was given his first order since he had arrived here.

30112803841_ddbd57c0a5.jpg

*TSHACK* And the crowd was happy again. These soldiers (most of which were protesting already) are not leaving!

Considering that this is educating the masses of the effectiveness of a guillotine I'll license this as a small Education build:P

That is one very good looking guillotine, although (IC) I'm not sure I approve of the beheading of effigies of the King! Dirty republican talk that, soon you'll have the rabble thinking they should be running things!!!

Speaking of the rabble I think you've excellently managed to convey the atmosphere of the crowd. Also I note the use of the yellow Fabuland soup ladle! I'm a bit jealous because I had two as a child but when I went looking for them for a MOC two months ago, I could only find the broken end piece of one!!!

Hahahahaha! "Fuerte" atmosphere and funny build. And a nice, mysterious acquisition of a guillotine. Or is it a courtesy of our gracious nobles?

The guillotine build i awesome, and as said before, the atmosphere of the rabble is perfect! Only not make them think they could put a rea leader there :wink:

6 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

That is one very good looking guillotine, although (IC) I'm not sure I approve of the beheading of effigies of the King! Dirty republican talk that, soon you'll have the rabble thinking they should be running things!!!

Speaking of the rabble I think you've excellently managed to convey the atmosphere of the crowd. Also I note the use of the yellow Fabuland soup ladle! I'm a bit jealous because I had two as a child but when I went looking for them for a MOC two months ago, I could only find the broken end piece of one!!!

You don't have to agree, it was the only way to calm the crowd:P 

I found that piece looking for tools that the crowd could hold, and found it well fitting (I just noticed the guy with the fish is only barely visible in the corners - too bad:P

6 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Hahahahaha! "Fuerte" atmosphere and funny build. And a nice, mysterious acquisition of a guillotine. Or i is a courtesy of our gracious nobles?

There has been trade between our nations, it shouldn't surprise you that one of your inventions has found its way into Eslandolan Colonies:D

5 hours ago, TitusV said:

The guillotine build i awesome, and as said before, the atmosphere of the rabble is perfect! Only not make them think they could put a rea leader there :wink:

Thanks!