Sign in to follow this  
Wardancer

General Murcielago on Demagogue the Cold One

General Murcielago on Demagogue the Cold One

Cold ones are the Dark Elves' mount of choice during all seasons, but foremost in winter, when shadows get frosty and the lizards thrive. General Murcielago and Demagogue share their hate of warm beings and flowers of any kind. 

29895980440_19eef8bc10_b.jpgGeneral Murcielago on Demagogue the Cold One (1) by MWardancer, auf Flickr

30106954991_883010fee0_b.jpgGeneral Murcielago on Demagogue the Cold One (2) by MWardancer, auf Flickr

List of customization techniques and products:

- painting the beast: the Cold One is a knockoff brand mini Indominus Rex, they cost about 1 Euro, painted with thinned Citadel Games Workshop paint

- always wear your hat in winter: head armor is a knockoff brand mini Triceratops head, sawed and sanded to fit, painted

- you wear a hat, too, son!: the fig's helmet is made by Nicebricks, custom painted by me

- look Ma, to eyes: the eyes are painted on yellow paper

- Eternal flame: a Brickwarriors Naginata sawed off and combined with a flame

- always bring your coat: furry cape is from CapeMadness

- leg'o' lego: my usual fake leg technique for unmountable creatures: saw off legs, glue them on, conceal side with thickly painted paper

- armore ohoo: armor and arm armor are from  Brickwarriors, painted

Edited by Wardancer
because I can

On 9/10/2016 at 0:57 PM, Wardancer said:

Thanks! I hope you like what I did with the helmet you made.

Absolutely YES!!!

I would really love to have a customization techniques stage with you!!! 

Demagogue has just been outlawed by forum regulations. Due to his evil clone brand nature, he henceforth cannot appear any more. It makes him snigger spitefully.

Edited by Wardancer

I was just thinking about that. If it is a knock-off but the same shape as the official one and you are going to paint it anyway, then would they know it is a knock-off? When I customise I also tend to do it with knock-offs due to cost. Why damage a real part when you can damage a fake?

I have 5 of these mini indominus rexes, each of which cost 1 Euro. If I had used original raptors it would have cost 75 Euro. Also I like the knockoffs better, because the mini indominus' head looks more like a cold one than a raptor. Raptors look like too much like dinosaurs.